UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

yoyoyo mang mang!!

Re: yoyoyo mang mang!!

OH I REMEMBER THAT SHIT WHEN I DIED INSIDE UR HOUSE AHAHA WHEN DEJA WAS STAYING THERE WAITING FOR THE REST OF THE GUILD BEFORE FLAGGING ME HEHEHE YEA REMEMBER THAT OHOHOH

Str0ngold

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
It's a different dialect, sure... But still French.

...and you can barely understand DB's French as he's Belgian, again a different dialect.

With a lower-case initial, the word québécois can refer to Quebec French, a variant of the French language spoken by over 90 percent of Quebec's population. As an adjective, it refers to Quebec's francophone culture or population.

-Wikipedia.

French.

do you ever came to quebec ?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
It's a different dialect, sure... But still French.

...and you can barely understand DB's French as he's Belgian, again a different dialect.

With a lower-case initial, the word québécois can refer to Quebec French, a variant of the French language spoken by over 90 percent of Quebec's population. As an adjective, it refers to Quebec's francophone culture or population.

-Wikipedia.

French.
I can understand your funny talking fine though.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
I can understand your funny talking fine though.

he is just looking an idiot to me, hes like look i know this and this and this and then sign wikipedia... and he never came here so i assume he really doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about.

Megumi

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
he is just looking an idiot to me, hes like look i know this and this and this and then sign wikipedia... and he never came here so i assume he really doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about.

I think you're just upset that you're French :(.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
I think you're just upset that you're French :(.
oh em gee...HE IS CANADIAN...French people are from France, are English speaking Canadians and Americans, English?!

Megumi

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
oh em gee...HE IS CANADIAN...French people are from France, are English speaking Canadians and Americans, English?!

No, you're Americans.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

People who speak english has their first language are english like lud if i am french because i can speak it.