UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yowza, Questions!

suTra

Wanderer
Yowza, Questions!

Alright the answers to these might have been posted somewhere else, but I don't want to go digging through a thousand threads, so, without much ado:

Taming
-- Where are the animals??! Only Delucia?
-- How many tamables can you have following you at one time?
-- I heard it was easier to gain taming on this shard; how much easier, why, where and how?

Fencing
-- Besides the Brit GY (which I saw has spawn), is there another place to gain dexxor skills BESIDES beating on another player? I noticed Jhelom pits have no NPC's for hire.

Stats
-- Does seesaw work on UOG?

8x8
-- Is this boat method a good way to gain magery/vet/lore/etc. skills?

I know I'll come up with more questions, but right now Captain Morgain has made me 'ead a wee foggy.

Thanks all in advance.

suTra said:
Taming
-- Where are the animals??! Only Delucia?
Nope, just have to look harder I guess, heheh. A good place to gain skill is Delucia though, so there are many people there, and that's probably where you'll get referred to a lot.
suTra said:
-- How many tamables can you have following you at one time?
5 Points worth. Each animal is worth a given number of follower points, so depending on what animals you have you can have anywhere between 1 and 5 as 5 is the maximum number of follower points. I'm pretty sure Nightmares use 2 and Dragons use 3. Ethereal mounts also use a follower point if you're riding them, but not if they're in your backpack.
suTra said:
-- I heard it was easier to gain taming on this shard; how much easier, why, where and how?
Skill gain is much faster on this shard. You can GM Animal Lore in less than an hour, and Taming comes quickly, and although it's one of the slowest skills to gain on this shard, is still monumentally faster than OSI or other shards. You can also gain the skills that help with taming much faster, so overall it's easier to make a tamer because of the faster skill gain.
suTra said:
Fencing
-- Besides the Brit GY (which I saw has spawn), is there another place to gain dexxor skills BESIDES beating on another player? I noticed Jhelom pits have no NPC's for hire.
Bulls in Delucia work really nicely. You can go all the way to GM busting on those bad boys.
suTra said:
Stats
-- Does seesaw work on UOG?
Yeah, but you don't need it. When you're at 700 skills, just lock everything and point the skill that helps the stat you want to raise, up. Then you'll gain stats but not skills, voila!
suTra said:
8x8
-- Is this boat method a good way to gain magery/vet/lore/etc. skills?
Don't need it. There is very fast skill gain, everywhere, and movement's not a factor.

Hope that helps.