UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Opinion On This Template

Aletheides

Wanderer
Your Opinion On This Template

100 Tactics
100 Archery
100 Resist
100 Inscribe
100 Alchemy
100 Magery
100 Eval

But I would be missing the important Anatomy on a Dexxer. Since bows don't have special hits there would be no disadvantage with losing the special hit but I'd be missing the 30% damage bonus.

Would it be better to go 50 Eval and 50 Anatomy or just 100 Eval?

This is a group PVPer

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Your Opinion On This Template

Aletheides;2057285 said:
100 Tactics
100 Archery
100 Resist
100 Inscribe
100 Alchemy
100 Magery
100 Eval

But I would be missing the important Anatomy on a Dexxer. Since bows don't have special hits there would be no disadvantage with losing the special hit but I'd be missing the 30% damage bonus.

Would it be better to go 50 Eval and 50 Anatomy or just 100 Eval?

This is a group PVPer

Sounds fun.

I think it's more important to have Eval int. Otherwise you make your magery relatively weak and almost unusable against an opponent with resist. Archery should still do relatively acceptable damage even without anatomy.

I would personally skip inscribe for Anatomy tho.

Aletheides

Wanderer

Yeah that's true.

I was looking at the info at uogamers and it looks like the damage modifier for Anatomy is just +20%. I'm 99% sure the damage modifier for eval on spells is a lot more than 20%, not to mention the bonus to heals and stuff, so that makes the decision easy I guess.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Aletheides;2057307 said:
Yeah that's true.

I was looking at the info at uogamers and it looks like the damage modifier for Anatomy is just +20%. I'm 99% sure the damage modifier for eval on spells is a lot more than 20%, not to mention the bonus to heals and stuff, so that makes the decision easy I guess.

I have magery without eval, and when I cast on people with resist, it's laughable at the mediocre ammount of damage it deals.

Mara

Knight

You don't have a way to heal without healing skill(+anatomy) or meditation, so it is kind of a trick play template. If you go low on dex, to give yourself mana for the eval mage damage the swing speed is likely problematic. Without mana regen, the template is a one-shot hit and run deal with a lot of down time in between.

If you opted for meditation instead of inscribe or alchemy, you still run into issues. Without both eval and anatomy for defensive wrestling(since you don't have wrestling), healing with magery would leave you stuck in place getting pounded by a dexer or stunned nearly all the time(since your bow is not in your hand). So the healing becomes a lot less effective. That and you'd be restricted to leather armor if you want meditation.

Waiting for mana though, on a template that relies on it a lot is a pain in the ass. But under the right circumstances, just about anything is possible(ie. you are a group shock troop that doesn't heal themselves). Depends on what you are trying to do out there.

Aletheides

Wanderer

Does the amount of INT I have affect the mana regen rate?

The template is kind of based off of this offensive factioner template.

I can see that healing would be a problem if my reflect got broke and I got dumped on with no mana. Would probably have to play a little conservatively with the mana situation.

What kind of stats should I go with on this one?