UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your opinion of pvp tamers

Whats your opinion of pvp tamers

• I hate them.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • They are alright

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
About peacemaking. I made a char with peace make to get tamers. But i fail about two thirds of the time. I target one animal at a time. Not sure if im doing something wrong. For me it averages 30 seconds per pet to peace that comes to one minute. Standing next to two mares for a min can't be done and survive. I think im doing something wrong so some one tell me what i got to do with this guy. Would eating change my sucess rate at all?

LEAVE THE DAMN STAFF ALONE... im sure they have better things to worry about other than this same damn tamer argument. OK, THEY GET IT... MOVE ON AND STOP COMPLAINING!

TheSnoopy

Wanderer
Whose complaining? PvP tamers are panzies (no offense guys).

Hide in the area you expect them to come ganking. DP dagger, e-bolt, flamestrike, finish off with vanq, surpassingly accurate kryss...end of tamer (in fact, they should have been long before that).

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
I agree with Git R... the only way snoopy's tactic would work is if the guy was born yesterday, or if he was too laggy to even walk....

in both cases, you could fireball him to death if you wanted to

F

Fallon

Whoever makes the next thread complaining about tamers gets banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.