UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your most embarassing UO moment

Mine was when i first join fact on my tamer and tryed to kill Tb guards with my pets and found out they dont attacking Fact guards and of course was killed.

Liquidator

Wanderer
i tried to sell my newbied katana for 1 mil saying rare.....
edit- i thought it was too (i didnt know what newbied was but i was like It stays with you when you die!!!)

My whole guild was around a moongate and there was a thief with lowish snooping so I got the message "Joeshmoe is snooping into your belongings!" or whatever it is and I was WTF!!!!!! I flag and bam...guard shalackattacked. Whole guild laughed at me in team...

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer
I went out to Software ETC, I think it was.. And instead of buying UO, I bought the really really ollllddddd Ultimas. Like Ultima 3 and 2 cause I thought it was UO. :[

victor70

Wanderer
First... I started my first character with camping.
Second... The very first time I died I thought for a moment that it was for good and I had to start a new template.

That's enough said.

Lorthic

Knight
Mr.Mischief said:
Apologies for hanging around the starbucks and trammel forums, you know, the ones that are generally unassociated with UO.

Also, before you decide to open your uneducated mouth again; contrary to highly popular belief, the forums, in fact, do NOT = UO.

It's rather cute that you believe yourself intelligent.

sordican

Wanderer
Another one which came to mind yesterday. It was when I was hanging around with my guildmates at Europa a couple of years ago, and having a small PvP tourney. I was bored while waiting for my turn so I thought I'd have some fun in the meantime and kept summoning different animals (the summon creature spell). Then I mistargeted, summoned a deamon and baldly as I was, I charged it only to discover I had no regs nor armor on... needless to say: I got pwnt by my own daemon, in front of my entire guild. I never got to hear the end of that!

herbage

Wanderer
Re: Your most embarassing UO moment

back on atl people used to bomb tyhe wall all the time back in like 2000. WEll me and my buddy (playainc) were like, fuck it, lets bomb the wall man. So i made an alche and made a bunch of lesser purple pots . We went in, he used efiled behind the wall, i used a fire field scroll on the wall and sent out the purple pots killing everyone. we got a shitload of loot. I was like "alright quick, gate us to somewhere safe" he gates to vesper bank and i got guardwhacked and looted.

I was in a desperate fight and I'm doing a real good by dropping one of the reds just to realize that I accidentally targeted a guildmate and killed him. :<

defekt

Wanderer

when i get regs from my bank i get 50 and my 0 key is flamestrike in the middle of sfebank i tried ghealing and i flamestriked myself went to bucs den only to find i was out of charges :<

selo

Wanderer

I remember boasting about a blessed item that everyone else had just received and tried selling it at brit bank. I thought I was the only one that had received it and people were just laughing :(

NarutoKun

Wanderer

it was way back when i first started ultima
*flash back waves*
i paged a gm and asked how to get rid of a trash barrel when i had an axe in my hand