UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Your Account Has Been Blocked"

Minsc

Sorceror
"Your Account Has Been Blocked"

Hello, I tried logging into an account 10minutes ago, and it came up with the message "Your Account has been blocked". This account is shared between around 5 people, being created around 1year ago. So when my friend came online, I asked him to try and log into the account, and he said he got the same prompt.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/219/blocked0cn.jpg

How would I be able to get this account unblocked, it had some regs on it, if I could get all the items form the account, you could by all means block it, I could just re-create the characters.

Re: "Your Account Has Been Blocked"

Chances are someone else using your account has been very naughty and got you banned. And forgotten to let you know about it obv.

Minsc

Sorceror
Re: "Your Account Has Been Blocked"

All the account is used for is making pots, no ones naughty :p I'll ask around, but I dont think we've done anything to make us blocked material