UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Young Forum Mods?

Green Jelly

Wanderer
Young Forum Mods?

LIKE WHOA?
Suil Ban
Forum Moderator

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Young Forum Mods?

Green Jelly said:
LIKE WHOA?
Suil Ban
Forum Moderator

If he does the job well who cares about his age? I really have an issue with people attacking other peoples ages around here. I have a 14 year old nephew who is more mature and intelligent then 95% of the posters here. That's the sad truth.

Addicted

Disciple

Pope said:
If he does the job well who cares about his age? I really have an issue with people attacking other peoples ages around here. I have a 14 year old nephew who is more mature and intelligent then 95% of the posters here. That's the sad truth.
True that.

mr.Hello

Wanderer

Pope said:

PWNT NIGGA.

Green Jelly

Wanderer

SoMeGuy said:
PWNT NIGGA.

General Questions (5 Viewing)
This forum is for all of our new and existing players. This forum is where you can ask questions without getting flamed. Absolutely no flaming here!

kio123

Knight

Pope said:
I have a 14 year old nephew who is more mature and intelligent then 95% of the posters here.

maybe thats bcs hes your nephew
my nephew seems to be more intelligent then the whole world