UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You have Failed your attempt to Stun.

Isomorphic

Sorceror
You have Failed your attempt to Stun.

Are there any variables outside of the required skills that affect my chance to stun? I find myself missing much more often then actually stunning my target.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: You have Failed your attempt to Stun.

I think its based off too of how badly you need to stun. Basically if its your last chance to stun someone, your chances of stunning approaches 0, while if you're running through the forest and stumble upon a bear, or something like that your stunning chances approaches infinity. Or it seems that way at least :/

All joking aside, I believe its also based off if your opponent has wrestling as well, which makes your opponent miss more, so basically you're probably trying to stun other mages and getting the raw end of the stunning stick.

I know when you fight against dexxers or anyone without wrestling, its seems way higher chances of stunning.

Pretty much if you're 7x and all that, then its probably just a raw end percentage. I don't think there is any other factor in this. My suggest keep the refresh pots handy and keep trying.

Isomorphic

Sorceror
Re: You have Failed your attempt to Stun.

Yea now that you mention I do seem to fail more against mages or atleast seems that way. Thx for the quick response sssuuu=)