UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You cannot recall to another facet???

RamonDekkers

Wanderer
You cannot recall to another facet???

What's wrong with it and Woooo i am scared!!! :D

actually someone bought me to somewhere and i am sure he wants me learn more about UO... :(

but i just can't get out there and i dont have a mount atm -_-

i dunno wana die dude. please tell me what's the story thanks:D

Terron

Knight
Re: You cannot recall to another facet???

this has always been this way.. even on OSI you could not cast a gate or recall to a different facet. You must use a public moongate to get to the correct facet and then recall from there..

kinda adds a risk into the equation

RamonDekkers

Wanderer

but i am just in where CLOSE to the popular place that taming Giant Beetle and is close to (West of) papov and is (North) of Del.

The reason i ask is (sorry since i dunno what the concept of Facet:()
he bought me to a place decorated VERY Cool with several gate there and is totally out of my UOAM in a strange.

he told me that there are many roleplayers here... and that Del is a bit strange to me becoz there are totally no ppl and vendors seems a bit difference anyway...-_-

but after i explored that place about 10 mins i go back Del (by stuck) and there are full of ppl and lots of gabbages on the ground.

This story to me is just like being taken by Alien ... i am serious :p

RamonDekkers

Wanderer

Oh yea seems to be a trip to Imbus... tell me more plz?
sorry i just new to UO but it gives me a lot FUN!!!

Noodle Boy

Sorceror

The garbage is from some guy dropping gold on the ground to make a trail leading out of Del, and then PKing noobs who follow it.