UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo people

Trevor

Knight
Yo people

Mark;1956014 said:
  • Keyword activated teleporters will now honor combat and other restrictions.

Idk what this means. We were factioning today and they guy started running to the skara docks. I said dont worry mark patched it so you can use it under combat...... Then bam he said cross and he was gone. So what does this update mean? That it knows we are in combat but it wont do anything?

Trevor

Knight
Re: Yo people

Well thank you. Who would have guess that one? Consider this is my only way of reaching him i was hoping Lynn would come across this and relay the message for me, or if you can ask in irc that would be super cool.

Sativa

Sorceror

I dont think the Skara crossing is considered a word activated tele as much as some others that could be used but thats just my opinion

Countessa

Knight

There are no combat restrictions on the Skara Crossing. This is a referral to the rp teleporters more than anything (although any keyword teleporter could have a combat restriction set)

Trevor

Knight

Countessa;1980546 said:
There are no combat restrictions on the Skara Crossing. This is a referral to the rp teleporters more than anything (although any keyword teleporter could have a combat restriction set)

Thanks.