UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Village

Yew Village

Looking for a price check on this assortment of homes I've had for a while. Looking for an overall price check and if I should hold out and sell it as a package, or cut it up and sell everything individually. I suppose it doesn't really matter to me either way. This was a project of mine over the last year, but due to inactivity I don't think I'll ever finish it. The village consists of (going clockwise) a classic large tower, a 9x14, 18x18 and a 12x10. None of it is overshadowed by neighbors, nor can it ever be. All homes are on the same screen and refreshable without needing to ever step outside. Please keep all price checks to the value of the homes only, as plots, without the items inside. Thank you.

Re: Yew Village

16-20mill for all. maybe more or less if they're truly interested in location and want all they're houses in that certain area. hope it helps.

Sotb

Wanderer

Tower = ~6m
18x18 = ~8m
14x9 = 1.5m
12x10 = ~1m

Having it all in one spot: priceless :)

All prices mentioned above are quite conservative, you will most likely be able to get more out of some than mentioned above.

Hope this helps at all..

If you ever really want to sell and would consider trades that do not benefit you too much, but will make you feel like donating a bit - Just contact me!

I would love to own that village and give you all I have for it.

very true, but u cant jack up the price by 100mills. just not that important to me maybe. idk. i still say 20mill would be fair price to sell at.

Sotb

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;1739964 said:
very true, but u cant jack up the price by 100mills. just not that important to me maybe. idk. i still say 20mill would be fair price to sell at.

I did not mean to say that when speaking about a priceless benefit of this village...
Maybe Mythia, you should just wait for another month or two and let me buy it from you when I have the money to do so.