UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Moongate House! PC Please :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Let me know what you think this plot might be worth as ils

Let me know what you guys think this plot is worth "as is" currently and maybe a PC if it was a custom 7x7/maybe 8x7 thanks guys :)

belonged to Bitstabber for years. i refreshed it many times. i guess i missed it the other day. kinda sucks but im with ya on the underused. its worth the 7-12m range. its small but i think as a small custom you get like 8-12 vendors on it. i could be wrong. not like your vendoring will pay for it right off the bat but its prime real estate as far as vendor loctions.

deadhearts

Sorceror
it didn't drop... it was bits' brother's binko's ....thats a tongue twister... binko gave it to me yesterday, because i suppose he's just not going to play anymore.

oh ok. didnt know bit had a brother. he never told me. i guess he didnt play when i was around. yea when i saw the sign i was like huh. glad to see it didnt just fall though.

deadhearts

Sorceror
yeah, i have been playing with bit and binko for about 10 years, and i guess binko just decided it was time to get some use out of the house.

GimpCent

Knight
I dont see this going for 10 mil, no offense but with population drop vendors just really dont turn people out like they used too. 6-7 mil if someone

as a pvp house its to small

sssuuu

Knight
Yah I would say 6 million starting and see where it goes from there. That plot even small is till prime time housing, honestly other than Yew bank location, which housing location would be better? Very few areas and very well worth having it take up one of your four house slots.

*Rides away on an emu*

Phooey

Knight
Aha! My old house is finally on the market. I sold that several years ago for 12mil, but I doubt it could still fetch that much. The Yew moongate (and all moongates in general) were much more active back then.