UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Library (I'm Serious)

Yew Library (I'm Serious)

I want a price check on Yew Library for some good reasons. Please price check the two plots and the 250 books all together, taking into account the vendors and the huge amounts of traffic we get. No decorations. Thanks!

Edit: Plot sizes are 11x11 and 9x12

Re: Yew Library (I'm Serious)

Some people prefer being 1 screen from a bank, 1.5 screens from a healer, and 3 screens from a moongate, all of which have guardzones...I appreciate Amerigo's comment, since he kind of helped me out with the numbers/price tag. This is two plots and 250 books, not much to compare it to, so let's keep this rolling with numbers.

Addicted;2034113 said:
I'd say around 10 max.

Have you lived in the neighborhood? I've gotten tons of offers WELL above that for the 11x11, keep it rolling...

Addicted

Disciple

Yeah, I've lived in pretty much every area on this server.

Being 1 screen away from a bank is the same as being 100 screens. You still need to gate to the bank if you need to move anything into it.

If I died in my house I would just use my other char to res him not ghost walk over there.

The moongate is the same as the bank, if it's not right there, you might as well just recall to it.

So really it's a semi decent vendor location and nice library. 10 still sounds fair to me especially with the economy the way it is now.

15m bottom end, 20m top end. I'd take no less than 15 though...I've been offered 10m for mine btw which is a 9x8

Amerigo

Sorceror

my personal take on it:

It's in a good spot (fairly centralized), but still not next to anything. The only thing that symptom's library had going for it especially compared to Tessa's was that PKs rarely visited, and if they did, often they got whacked. Also, theres a bit of foot traffic, but nothing like right on a moongate -- I'd say 4-5 for the library set, another 3-6 for the plots.

ploki

Knight

many of those books are copies ant not original marks. lessens the value imo

tbch it's really hard to get original marks as everything in the world by now has been marked except for maybe spots you're not supposed to have.

wkstrm

Lord

Simon Cowell;2034165 said:
tbch it's really hard to get original marks as everything in the world by now has been marked except for maybe spots you're not supposed to have.

QFT..

I'd say somewhere between 10-15 mill.

since I don't live in the neighbourhood anymore the values of all houses have dropped drastically. ;)