UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yesterdays handouts

FacePump

Knight
Yesterdays handouts

i was wondering if anyone had the same thing happen to them.. i logged in like 13 accounts..

my guys where n houses, some where at brit bank, some n glow.. anyways between all the chars i had on.. i only got 4 skullcaps..

when the skullcaps where given out.. 3 accounts instantly client crashed at brit bank.. they got nothing.. but between the rest of em i only got a total of 4 skullcaps.. now your prolly thinking i had them all stolen or somehting at the bank.. but with the chars in houses some got a skullcaps and some didnt.... and mainly all my female chars got one that were logged in at the time.. all my chars received the rest of the handouts..

it was weird..

just wondering

thanks

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Yesterdays handouts

I got a total of one baby raptor, so I think you have been very well served :D

Pand0ra

Sorceror

the skull caps were handed out more randomly... Some people I know only got 1 for 4 accounts opened (they said 1 per IP, although I got 3 for my 3 accounts.... )

13 accounts... how are you not banned for this, i thought there was a limit to how many you can own. ill be happy to get one hand out when im on, instead of logging on every account just to horde items. well thats how most people play, i guess.

Pand0ra

Sorceror

Actually Ryan was doing a stress test (he wanted 2000 clients ON), so he asked people to log in multiple accounts. They increased the account limit for the time they were doing the test...
kthanks

FacePump

Knight

ahh the ip thing seems right.. i was on my rl friends accounts.. so maybe that explains it..

thanks

i believe what mark meant to do was give the 'hybrid warrior' ones to males (1 per ip) and the 'hybrid princess' ones to females (1 per ip)...but he accidentally gave the pink ones to ALL females