UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yamandon Archer Template

Brumak

Traveler
Can someone either give me an idea of a decent template or direct me to somewhere in the forums with one please? =] Thank You in advance.

I have this one written down that I saw a while back...

100 Archery (+20 from HH)
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
120 Anatomy
100 Necromancy
90 Healing
70 Chivalry
(Go to 115 if you can't afford the 120 PS's)

This seems like a great template but I'm pretty sure for this to work right you would need at least 115-120 SS for the Mana Leech?

MB

Knight
Once you get in vamp, you could soulstone off your necro for spirit speak. Would have to go back to your house and repeat the process if you died though. Leech is 1% for every 5 skill, so GM SS is 20% and might be sufficient.

lDedric

Page
My archer does ok with yammers, better now with my 98% yam killer tali :)

** not scrolled out **

115 Archery (no 120 or HH yet)
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
110 Healing
115 Music
115 Discordance
35 Chiv enough to sacred journey and concentrate

Once I pick up a HH, I will drop archery to 100 and toss the points into chiv

Once I get a 120 music and disco I'll drop my healing 10 to scroll out there.

Brumak

Traveler
Once you get in vamp, you could soulstone off your necro for spirit speak. Would have to go back to your house and repeat the process if you died though. Leech is 1% for every 5 skill, so GM SS is 20% and might be sufficient.

So do you think that if I can be bothered with going back and forth if I die I should keep this? or is there some other way that I can work this template?

My archer does ok with yammers, better now with my 98% yam killer tali :)

** not scrolled out **

115 Archery (no 120 or HH yet)
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
110 Healing
115 Music
115 Discordance
35 Chiv enough to sacred journey and concentrate

Once I pick up a HH, I will drop archery to 100 and toss the points into chiv

Once I get a 120 music and disco I'll drop my healing 10 to scroll out there.

This is a nice temp dude but I personally aren't much for using Musicianship. Don't get me wrong I know how useful it is but it's not something that I want to you use for this Archer =] Thank You for your input though :)

MB

Knight
I dont really know about pvming templates, but if you want that template but with substantial life leech from vamp form, I'd be bothered.

Wraith form ABC:
120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 bushido
100 spiritspeak
40 necro
100 chiv

40 necro = is no fail for curse weapon.
100 spiritspeak = 20% mana leech in wraith form and 30 second duration curse weapon.

chiv is set a little higher here than normal to cure the poison between encounters.

120 bushido because every little bit of luck helps, you may not notice it from kill to kill but in the long run it pays off.

The two best bow types for this build would be either composite for armor ignore spam or repeating xbow for double strike spam. Armor ignore kills quicker but double strike helps build that max luck.

For a weapon the 2 mods you need are snake/reptile slayer and hit lower defense. These things have up to 130 wrestling to build any kind of perfection you need HLD. After that one or more of these based on the weapon type are nice, ssi, stam leech, luck.

Yamandon killer talisman is extremely helpful in the killing speed of these things, you could reach 400 damage armor ignores. If you get your hands on a 80+killer with 40+ protection you dont even need to worry about curing because those poison ticks will only do 3-4 damage. OFF TOPIC -Just think of the great killer/protection/slayer talismans just getting trashed because most people are just running Kraz's stock quest scripts.

vamp form life leech % is independent of spiritspeak. But soulstoning off necro does free up 100 extra skill points that might be used better somewhere else. If you die with fighting these things you're doing it wrong.

Music and Discord even at 120 with a reptile slayer instrument isnt reliable enough, a lot of time you could kill it before you even get the discord off.

Another tip when fighting Yamandons is to use Quiver of blight because cold and poison are Yamandons lowest resists. Which is helpful if your either lazy or forget to cast con weapons.

yes, 115s are good enough. It will lower your overall luck on the kill but the cost difference would take a lot of farming to overcome.

Brumak

Traveler
OK cool, I'm really broke atm, I've been selling some items to buy other items so I can even start my char, also been farming bloods atm to gain some gold.

Craudiator

Sorceror
100 Archery (+20 from HH)
120 Tactics
120 Bushido
100 Anatomy
100 RS
100 Healing
80 Chivalry

that is mine... i soulstone necro, and stay in vamp form :)

use a xbow with mana leech and life leech... and a 95% yamandon killer talisman