UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[XeS] exension now has a website

loser4u2nite

Wanderer
[XeS] exension now has a website

you can get recruited here

much thanks to guildie Terry Wogan!

http://www.exension.bickerd.com

Here is my last post:

we got about 15-20 players, most of which are steady players. We have a Keep, 2 small towers just for macroing, a guild house of course, and a large 3 story.

We are mostly reds, but all have blues.

We won't join factions because its gay. We will be pvp/ murder gank squad, and anti gank squad, meaning when a gank squad of 5 hits you up, we will come back with 10 or more.

anyways we also have Ventrillo , AIM, e-mail etc..

We will be having nights when we treasure hunt lvl 5-6 maps, dungeons, and mini guild tournaments wo win vanq/powers, regs or w/e else i have to give. the treasure hunts will mostly likely be split up by whoever needs whatever.

Not many rules, maybe some regulations but besides that kill em all.

AIM ME blindillusion20

It would be very preferable to join with a char at least 5x but anyone as long as they play, and macro the hell out of chars is welcome.

and don't join to fuck us over or to take advantage it won't work, i have a lot experience as a leader in multiple games, and the people I choose I choose wisely. GOOD FUN!

(edited) this is sort of like my last post with some changes, once we get a few more steady players I will start having "rules/regulations" basically for guild conduct and respect. I also will be trying to get a forum on this website so we have a place to ask questions and organize better.

We are starting to get good a Syncing but need better cross healing skills. Any pointers are welcome and without them it doesnt matter pure numbers, and our drive to be good will make us the best in time.

Join with optimism later.