UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering a house?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigler

Sorceror
Re: Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

I remmber when this was put on OSI.. I was running out and killing people 1v1 or 1v2 on my axer. Then they called in a bunch of people so I tryed to kill the first 3 untill the next wave came so I had to run cause even 1v3 was to crazy with the dumping.. End of story I hit a stupid invisable wall to my house and died.. After that when I got out numbered, I just had to run them off which can take a bit of time if there good runners. If this is added it will only cause more pointless running across the server when you get out numbered..

Lungbutter

Wanderer

This thread is really making me sick to my stomache. . .

Leave it alone !

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Fully agree red and grey cant ban. The trammy pussies of brit MG really pissd me off .

But, doin' this will just stop house hidin', not house as a haven: lock ur doors and ur house will be safe !

megas

Wanderer

I never get a fight at my house, I find myself only fighting at other people's houses, so I voted yes.

Jaltos

Sorceror

I vote no mainly because of the other changes that occured. Since you will not be able to hide in the safety of your 4 walls you brought, you will need to run. Here's the catch:

1- Maybe you were not going to PvP and did not took 30 total refresh kegs to be able to run enough to outrun anyone, but still attacked that lone nude red that the gank fest used as a bait.
2- Maybe they got 4 ethy mounts each and they are running behind you, waiting for your mount to get fatigued.
3- Maybe you just finished hunting in a dungeon and was on your way to your house since it was not that far away, and the bait was there, casting spells on you to aggro you so you can't recall, then you started to defend yourself since it's only one player and he can't do shit against your bonded 7x pure mare and 7x WW, then the 10 other gankers appear in your screen and start to peace your pets and give you enough pain to suffer for the remaining of the year.

I believe it's a bad idea. Baits are going to appear and PvP will become "Who the hell is the sneakiest in the way of ganking",

I vote no.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Jiker said:
its really gay when they have a house next to someplace newbs go and jsut sit on the roof and bs people like at the jheolm farms
That's because the small tower was sold to a pker instead of me. :mad: I would have put a white wyrm up there to attack pkers.

I vote yes but it shouldn't apply unless you're in a guild war, order/chaos fight, or faction fight. Though I'm not sure if being "fair" includes limiting murderers as well, but lawful blues shouldn't have this restriction.
Sammich said:
Britain Moongate is a perfect example, bunch of sissy house hiders, if there were houses in Delucia you fags would hide there. Add the combat check, there on everything else now, add the check or move all houses to TRAMMEL, because this is like the Land % and Water % with the earth. Over half of the Felucca Faucet is covered with houses, and to me thats like little specs of trammel everywhere on my beautiful Felucca map.
Lol I was just thinking about them before I read this. I bet they'd adapt by making thieves.

Proprietor

Wanderer

Ryan said:
lol - kill them.
I am a simple tradesman, who rarely ventures into pvp. I attack one man, and 4 of his friends show up, who happen to be . SDGing, now if I were a dirty hooker, I'd do it too. My vote stands, no combat check.

Dbknn

Wanderer

Its simple, someone attacks you, there are 2 options, run around until the person gets bored. or recall. this doesnt apply to people who are tradesmen and what not, it applies to people in factions and guilds who war others and all they do is run straight for their house. these noobies know who they are. this shit needs to stop. im tired of chasing someone for 20 minutes from the cem to their house at brit MG, or all around buccs and then having noobies run into their house with i ban thee at all red. TAKE the fucking death grab more regs and continue playing like the rest of us.

Lynyrd

Knight

So what happens when you attack someone and he gates 30 buddies in?

Leave everything alone. It's fine how it is.

Dbknn

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
So what happens when you attack someone and he gates 30 buddies in?
A- let him attack you first.
B- run away until you can recall.
C-try invising yourself out of screen.
D- Pick up hiding as a skill
E- interrupt his Gate spell.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Personally, I think the best way to solve this problem is by removing the i ban thee option from all houses. If you don't want people in your house, put on locked doors. keke

Lynyrd

Knight

skuraged said:
Personally, I think the best way to solve this problem is by removing the i ban thee option from all houses. If you don't want people in your house, put on locked doors. keke
Actually, that's an alright idea.

Buddy Lee

Wanderer

I think a better Idea would be to just allow people to chase an agressor into their house even if they are banned. Until the Agressor Flag wears off. That would mean that someone could follow their attacker into the house but other people in their group could not.

I think if someone can't get into their house after they have attacked someone then it leaves them open to being ganked by other people that had nothing to do with the orginal fight. But if you are fighting someone and all of a sudden 20 people ride on the screen and try to play Gank the Red or Gank the grey then you can't even retreat but if only the person(s) you attacked can follow you into your house they can still decide to fight you even if you run.

Just my thoughts.

Dbknn

Wanderer

skuraged said:
A year ago we tried to push for this idea and got flamed repeatedly until we gave up and stopped pushing for it.
it is nice to see this poll and hopefully house fighting will be gone forevor.

I'd also like to vote for removing the "I Ban Thee" feature.

It would solve the problem of being ganked (run in and lock the door or drop a table behind it and lock it down) but it would let you run in to fight a house hider if need be.

bballerjess

Wanderer

Caramon_Onishfu said:
I'd also like to vote for removing the "I Ban Thee" feature.

Thats a wonderful idea, I love the thought of 30 reds just chillin in my house waitin for me every time I come home. If that isn't dripping with sarcasm enough for you, then let me spell it out for you: D-u-m-b i-d-e-a.

Status
Not open for further replies.