UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering a house?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

Basically what I'm asking is this:

If someone attacks you should they be able to retreat to a house. I don't really like putting artificial limitations on players but we all know (especially factioners) that house hiding is a terrible problem.

What are your thoughts shard... you get to vote.

xainish

Wanderer
Re: Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

dont let factioners house hide, but no reason to throw non pvp chars to the wolves.

Mikey

Sorceror

Me personally, think house hiding should still be allowed, although this is the ultimate solution to the problem, it still is part of the game, I think it might put a disadvantage to people who don't know how to PvP, or when someone recalls to their house and someone attacks them randomly, they will not be able to get in. I voted no because of the above.

aSydiK

Sorceror

I'm somewhat divided on this... well basically I understand the faction standpoint on this because I used to be an avid factioner... not so much anymore though.

Now the problem I could see with this is red/blue battles. Say your a blue and your attacking a red but the red calls for backup. Now if he gets 8 other reds where would you run to then?

Sammich

Wanderer

I voted yes but I ment NO!!!!!

DONT LET THEM RUN AWAY

Wait, I think I voted correctly

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

xain said:
dont let factioners house hide, but no reason to throw non pvp chars to the wolves.

Has nothing to do with no pvp.

only someone who attacks a player gets penalized.

Proprietor

Wanderer

If you attack someone, then 15 of their friends show up, you need to be able to retreat.

Worst.idea.ever. Yeah man! I attack someone 1v1 and then can't house hide when 5 more roll up. That's a great idea. :rolleyes:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Proprietor said:
If you attack someone, then 15 of their friends show up, you need to be able to retreat.

lol - kill them.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

As much as I hate aggressors being able to run into their house, I voted No.

The house is supposed to be a safe Haven, regardless of your play style.

Jiker

Wanderer

its really gay when they have a house next to someplace newbs go and jsut sit on the roof and bs people like at the jheolm farms

Ajax

Lord

i say no because where else are you going to run with 15 people on you after you are trying to find a little 1v1 action

Jiker

Wanderer

there is no 1v1 her cept at the duel pits. every calls there grandma or runs for their house when they about to lose

Zagar230

Sorceror

I side with ajax. this is stupid u need ot be able to house hide at brit gate when blues outnumber you 10 to 1.....but u should make a thread on the krioss client :) anyways my vote is no

Woody III

Wanderer

I want to see this go into effect. This is good for the shard. You will have less people such as E. who will come out of their house dump on someone and then retreat to attempt it again. If you are just running around looking for a fight and 10 ppl show up then run through the woods just like the rest of the shard. Plain and simple the point Ryan is trying to show everyone is to just play the fuckin game, if you need to hide hide from fair fights etc, dont pvp cause ur terrible at it. Hybrid players are blessed with how cheap everything is to pvp example: armor, weapons, regs. Cheapest here than anywhere else, what are you afraid to lose some shit and some faction points? grow some dicks...

Woody III

Wanderer

Ajax-hybrid said:
i say no because where else are you going to run with 15 people on you after you are trying to find a little 1v1 action

tbh if you want 1v1 either go to pits or call someone out for a field fight... to play on uogamers you have to have a posse, squad, guild, crew or clan w.e the fuck you wanna call em, you gotta have one.

Ryan said:
Basically what I'm asking is this:

If someone attacks you should they be able to retreat to a house. I don't really like putting artificial limitations on players but we all know (especially factioners) that house hiding is a terrible problem.

What are your thoughts shard... you get to vote.

The best way to solve this problem is... implement a Siege Perilous ruleset for housing. On OSI Siege Perilous, if you are red or criminal, you can't ban or kick people. I feel that this needs to be put into place on this shard. Reds and Greys shouldn't allow to just run into their house and ban everyone that comes in.

An agressor should be able to ban tho, if i'm blue and I attack a red first, I should be allowed to ban the red from my house...

Zagar230

Sorceror

Khadgar346 said:
The best way to solve this problem is... implement a Siege Perilous ruleset for housing. On OSI Siege Perilous, if you are red or criminal, you can't ban or kick people. I feel that this needs to be put into place on this shard. Reds and Greys shouldn't allow to just run into their house and ban everyone that comes in.

An agressor should be able to ban tho, if i'm blue and I attack a red first, I should be allowed to ban the red from my house...

yeah that stupid. cuz then more blues will pk. Not gunna happen

Woody III

Wanderer

Khadgar346 said:

Thats the most retarded thing ive ever head... tbh stop being a bitch and retreating in houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.