UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Worst Horror Movie

Vaoni

Wanderer
bafo$ said:
jeepers creepers...... :eek:

you kidding? i loved that film, hahah...until they revealed that he was some demon blokey. that sucked.
jeepers creepers 2 was the awful one.

psz

Administrator
Oh, duh. Forgot a biggie

Jason X. (The one in space)

(Still think Modern Vampires was worse, though ;->)

bafo$

Wanderer
LittleDarkGlamour said:
jeepers creepers 2 was the awful one.
got a copy of that but never been tempted to watch hehe,

and troma films lol that should class as bad comedy seen toxic avenger?

bknoid

Wanderer
psz said:
Oh, duh. Forgot a biggie

Jason X. (The one in space)

(Still think Modern Vampires was worse, though ;->)

Jason X was sooo funny... when they were messing with him and the 2 hot girls were saying hey lets drink, lets smoke, lets have sex... and they jumped into the sleeping bags... next scene is some random thing on the space ship... cuts back to Jason has one girl in the sleeping bag like a bag of rocks just swinging her at a tree.... that is good stuff.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
im so annoyed cuz i just thought of a really terrible one, but i cant remember its title. its where this murderer gets his soul implanted into a snowman and the snowman goes around killing people. the end up killing him by spraying him with antifreeze LOL. its really just pathetic but so funny. anyone know the one im talking about?

bknoid

Wanderer
Gunslinger19 said:
im so annoyed cuz i just thought of a really terrible one, but i cant remember its title. its where this murderer gets his soul implanted into a snowman and the snowman goes around killing people. the end up killing him by spraying him with antifreeze LOL. its really just pathetic but so funny. anyone know the one im talking about?

Jack Frost... not the one with Michael Keaten =p

Mazero

Wanderer
bafo$ said:
got a copy of that but never been tempted to watch hehe,

and troma films lol that should class as bad comedy seen toxic avenger?
Yeah I've seen it, well if you include the period where I almost fell asleep...

kain-demise

Wanderer
OKAY WORST MOVIE EVER? ITS A TIE darkness falls and any horror movie in the last 10 years get 4 thumbs down in my opinion ever since i saw candy man when it first came out all other movie were found lacking what else do you need in a movie candyman has it all nudity violents and the biggest mind fuck ever ohhhhh ya *drools on self* were have all the good movies gone any more all movies are are cheap knock offs from the original

to the movie going ppl if has the name of an older movie DONT PAY TO SEE IT AT THE MOVIES wiat to rent it its cheaper that way and if you get ripped you can always claim that the movie didnt work and that you would like to have a refund and a free rental becouse your friend has the movie and you have alredy seen it :eek:

Otus

Wanderer
The Mysterious Stranger said:
hmmm, yeah, the grass in the background DO look nice...

Doh, I had too look on the image 3 times till I finaly managed to focus on the grass and theroad ;)

EDIT: ups, my message is a bit late ... didn't notice that the thread is this long :p

Honor

Wanderer
Well, as not many movies really scared me this one made me jump afew times, White Noise.
But Sixth Sin, was scary.

I have no idea what film genre 'Signs' was supposed to fit into, but it was damn dissappointing, super lame, and just all around poorly done. If it was supposed to be a horror movie then I would call it the lamest.

PS-Back to the picture. Yes those rolling hills are sure amazing eh?

huh

Wanderer
i wanted to add Cursed to the list. I just love how everyone was all cool about becoming a werewolf and stuff, i laughed through most of the movie. it was just horrible, the whole storyline sucked.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
lol dude youre so right about Cursed. ive never laughed harder than when the werewolf is flicking the girl off toward the end of the movie. hilarious