UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Word of Death Macro: Includes Healing & Meditation!

Word of Death Macro: Includes Healing & Meditation!

This macro was designed to help me train Spellweaving from 85.1 to 120. I thought I'd share it in case someone needed the assistance.

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|46
Assistant.Macros.WaitForStatAction|1|1|60|3
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|614|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|3
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|80
Assistant.Macros.WaitForStatAction|1|1|10|3
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|29|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|3
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

Things to Consider:
1.) You need at least 60 mana for this macro to work correctly.
2.) Having the Meditation skill helps, but is not necessary. (If you don't have Meditation, or if you have a low skill value, you will simply not concentrate when the macro hits the meditation line - the rest of the macro will still work for you).
3.) You will need to be wearing a 100% LRC suit or have a lot of Greater Healing reagents for the healing portion of this macro to work correctly.

Regarding Hit Points: This macro was designed to heal a person with 100+ Hit Points. When you reach 80 HP, the healing portion of this macro kicks in. If you have less Hit Points... Simply do the following:
a.) Go into Razors macro section when the program is running & highlight this macro from the macro list.
b.) In the Actions list (to the right of the macro list), find the line that reads, If (Hits <= 80), then highlight that and right click on it.
c.) Select "Edit" from the right click menu.
d.) Now, adjust the hit point value to more accomodate your stats. So, if you have 60 max. hit points, adjust the value to read 40. This will make the macro heal you when you go from 60 to 40 hit points; you will be healed about 20 points.

Bugs:
- Meditating is a little wonky & doesn't always work the way I'd like it to. I just don't know how to fix it.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror
Re: Word of Death Macro: Includes Healing & Meditation!

Vernium;646444 said:
Bugs:
- Meditating is a little wonky & doesn't always work the way I'd like it to. I just don't know how to fix it.

Simply enter an
'if sysmessage 'You cannot focus your concentration'
Pause 6s
Execute meditation
Wait for mana >=X
End if