UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why do people demand help instead of asking nicely?

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Why do people demand help instead of asking nicely?

I just wanted to post this because I have come to witts end. I've been playing here for over a month and have met many nice people. Now I have also met many more horrible people who DEMAND in caps not in lower case money/LRC/Pets/exceptional armor and weapons and Power Scrolls yep you heard me demanding power scrolls. Ok I want to be nice to fellow players because I love this shard, but tell me why people have to say things like ("REZ MY PET", "GIVE ME LRC", "GIVE ME 1000 GOLD". Has your mother never told you "give me give me never gets don't you know your manners yet." All you need to do is ask nicely and include please and thank you, then I will try to help you as much as I can. Anyways sorry for this huge rant and it will probably get moved to the lich room but oh well it had to be said. Thank you to all the great players that allow me to get through a day playing with horrible little kids.

I am hoping these people your talking about are all kids, because if they arnt then they need a good kick in the AR*E!

*sighs* Why oh Why did they take off that 18yrs or older tag??

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Wow thx for the message Gluteus. I was not writing a post to flame all I was doing was stating a point and you just proved it. Thx again.

Siljmonster

Wanderer
come to irc, there is a even larger group of idiots there
dont worry about the all caps people. from my study they are mostly foreign and under age. they dont know how to play the game or what to do, they just sit and beg about what theyve heard of. but heres an idea: leave those areas where people are stupid :D

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Jardin said:
come to irc, there is a even larger group of idiots there
dont worry about the all caps people. from my study they are mostly foreign and under age. they dont know how to play the game or what to do, they just sit and beg about what theyve heard of. but heres an idea: leave those areas where people are stupid :D

WORD UP MANN!

Milsik

Wanderer
I totaly agree with the original poster. Whats wrong with being nice? I really don't like people being rude.
Thank you. ;)

tansor

Wanderer
The question could be much more deeper - why do really people demand HELP? There's only one area in the game where you won't succeed alone - champs/harrower. All the other things can be done by yourself *alone*: Doom, barbed kits/runic hammers (3 accounts are really nicer then 1 ;) )paragorns. What's the point in sitting in the game if you don't try to archive anything? Me personally - DUNNO :D I like doin' things alone and I know that I'm capable of doing 'em. I'd never give anything if I'm demanded, but if I see that the player is really polite and appreciate your concern - I'd love to help him for free. Maybe it's life, which teaches that nothing valuable grows on the trees you should go out there anf get it yourself :)
*any flood welcomed* :D