UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos soloed a Dark father

Have you killed a Dark Father?

• Yes

Votes: 105 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 34.4%

• Total voters

Oaks

Knight
Re: Whos soloed a Dark father

I've wrestled one on my crafter when they had that "free trip to gauntlet" day, and survived. Didn't got looting rights though, and i have to admit that there were about 25 other people having a go at it but that's only a minor detail.

jrhather

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;363212 said:
Is he African American?
Nope He's an unshaven Italian.

Oaks;363227 said:
I've wrestled one on my crafter when they had that "free trip to gauntlet" day, and survived. Didn't got looting rights though, and i have to admit that there were about 25 other people having a go at it but that's only a minor detail.
Tinkering ftw.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

Soloing with a Tamer is easy.... just takes forever. Can be up to 30 minutes even if it spawns no RC or LL.

Melee solo is much harder. I did it with my old macer, name was Pane.. Character was deleted last year. I don't even try to solo df with my archer.

blehness

Wanderer

I soloed a DF before. Took me 2 hours on a newbie mage. I was fizzling EQs all over that biotch.

Lord Mars

Knight

yes with many char types but ill just emphasize on my weaver who can do it in the open area swinging with a BOTR in lich form and spamming furies - singing death

Hilde

Page

With a discotamer and a archertamer and of course some scissors in both cases ;)

"
Originally Posted by jrhather
I've gone toe to toe with my own father...does that count?
Is he African American? "

ROFL!