UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who owns this Yew plot?

dixie

Sorceror
Sorry if the pic was unclear, but it is the only empty plot right there on the guard line of Yew, north of the bank. Either you know or you don't. I don't think a bigger pic would give you any kind of sudden epiphany.

nicol bolas

Sorceror
i think someone posted about this plot before a few years ago and couldn't get any answer as to who owned it. just look at it as a sweet ass unused plot

Amerigo

Sorceror
This topic comes up over and over. A few people have talked to him, but basically what pete said, not a chance it will ever get used or sold. Unfortunately there's a lot of prime real estate in a similar predicament.

pete liv

Sorceror
no really though, that plot will never fall/be sold that jap has his refresh schedule on windows calender with like 1 million reminders. better off finding a different house, i've caught him twice, he neither acknowledges nor cares about attempts to contact. best bet would be camping his house the last few days of greatly for the whole time and kill him everytime he comes to refresh

just remember, 3 days of no sleep at all is typically fatal in humans, so bring lots of friends