UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who owns this 12x18 house?

fearbagr

Wanderer
who owns this 13x18 house?

called The Apostles just south of wrong.

Attachments

• Fear_2-27_12.58-2.jpg
    Fear_2-27_12.58-2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 418

Laoric

Wanderer
Re: who owns this 12x18 house?

OH NO fearbagr, you added information to your post before anyone else posted in it! I bet you got a private message about your INTENTIONAL thread bumping didn't you!?

Laoric;1846517 said:
OH NO fearbagr, you added information to your post before anyone else posted in it! I bet you got a private message about your INTENTIONAL thread bumping didn't you!?

This post has nothing to do with the original post. You seem to be bitter because of an infraction you received about 9 hours ago. You can now take some time off and get your head right for the next 14 days. Continuing to make poor decisions will result in termination of your forum privileges.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Doc Martin layin' the smack down. I believe that house is not in use, just gets refreshed when it needs to be. Not 100% sure thats the one tho.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

Was one of the many [IC] innercouncil houses from like 3 or 4 years back but yeah its allways refreshed on time probly just not needed

da names PAC

Wanderer

i timed that a couple times rollin EQ but yea it was refreshed i belive 3 tiems so we added it to the do not time list.

ayooo... doc straight up put u on blast homie~

fearbagr

Wanderer

da names PAC;1846749 said:
i timed that a couple times rollin EQ but yea it was refreshed i belive 3 tiems so we added it to the do not time list.

ayooo... doc straight up put u on blast homie~

never got the name of the refresher?

DaGongeKid;1846748 said:
Was one of the many [IC] innercouncil houses from like 3 or 4 years back but yeah its allways refreshed on time probly just not needed

is [IC] still around, know who is in charge?

fearbagr

Wanderer

Ok, got some more info, i've had a char online close by, and now the house was "just like new", 3 names in the journal:

inztty
SuppaNobble <I P>
Oreo

anyone know if any one of those own that house? (The Apostles) or if they don't (will almost be just as much help)

thanks alot

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

fearbagr;1866179 said:
Ok, got some more info, i've had a char online close by, and now the house was "just like new", 3 names in the journal:

inztty
SuppaNobble <I P>
Oreo

anyone know if any one of those own that house? (The Apostles) or if they don't (will almost be just as much help)

thanks alot

Keep in mind it's possible to have a char hidden inside of the house and just log it on, refresh and log out. They don't have to show to refresh.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

chances are the IP char was timing the house so you can X him off your list. But yea when refresh my houses i just log in and log out. I dont un-hide.

fearbagr

Wanderer

finally sold alot of crap, so bidding 5mill for the house, or 100k to the person that can tell me who owns it :p so, if you own the house and want to sell it, you get 5.1mill!! wo0t, 5mill is pretty good for a 13x18?