UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who owns the loc house right in front of gy?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: who owns the loc house right in front of gy?

i will sell mine for 100million. 12x13, though a 9x14 can be placed with front-steps 2 tiles away from the fence.

namlamina

Sorceror

fonis;1789529 said:
it's improperly placed anyway; there's an impassable tile on the back-left corner.

You're a dumbass. The impassable tile is behind Ryan/Krrios's house, not Acceptor's. Acceptor resized the house this past summer. He is not staff.

namlamina

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1789582 said:
i have never owned a GY house :(

Because you don't do anything to earn one. Forum Trolling won't get you a GY house and hanging out at Del won't either. You have to IDOC, scam, or play poker to get one of the GY Houses nowadays.

fonis

Knight

namlamina;1789863 said:
You're a dumbass. The impassable tile is behind Ryan/Krrios's house, not Acceptor's. Acceptor resized the house this past summer. He is not staff.

the tiny-ass custom with a shitty design with the LoC tag on the sign? I thought that's what we're talking about.

namlamina

Sorceror

No, acceptor's GY house, the big one on the left side. The "LoC Outpost" is owned by Ryan or Krrios, which is why it is ageless.