UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Which is the best bow&crossbow for PvM?

Xeasin

Sorceror
I'm thinking it but i never played archer so I cant find which is the best bow for PvM. I'm about to start bowcrafting so what do you suggest guys. Which type of the bow&crossbow do you prefer to buy and why

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Composite bows or Crossbows because if you craft one with PvP stats you can still sell it.

Seriously though a decent Composite bows with high mana leech would be most effective with the Armor Ignore but it does depend on template. For example I used to play a Chiv/Archer (with no bushido) and I used to get CRAZY dps with a repeater crossbow just because it was fast and the Chiv boosted my damage high enough, but with Bushido that'd be a poor tactic because you wouldnt be able to reliably keep up with the shots.

As my first point states when making any weapons for PvM, if you can, make a PvP viable wep because you can occasionally strike gold. So Crossbow or Comp bow. But I'd lean toward the Comp bow for the AI in PvM.

aloben

Wanderer
Composite slayers with high mana leech and high ssi is good , with one mod more better (hci hld mage damage), xbows too are good but i like more in pvm composites.

Xeasin

Sorceror
Last night I wonder and use this slayer bow recipie and did this. I just wonder is it worth to anything.Slayerbow.JPG