UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is the PvP?

Berindon

Traveler
Hi,
this is my second day after one year of absence...something changed for sure because there is no people around. I am playing mainly a PK so i am around looking for people that they mainly do PvM.

Now i understand UO lost a bit of edge when we are thinking it is 2013 but still...i remember last year i couldn't stop finding people around when now all the major PvM spot are actually empty...is it still people playing this game? why it is like that?

what i should do to do a bit of pvp?

ZergQueen

Wanderer
yeah he is right, you gotta start doing idocs to pvp lol. so you best join his Holy guild....oh wait they just stopped recruiting, cause they already got nearly everyone thats left on this shard in their guild. Maybe you can join GODZ, which is also them haha. And good luck doing idocs if you don't get into their sideguild lol... cause they perfected sitting at idocs zerging the shit out of them.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
join EQMS, join KBR, make your own guild. where is people's will power all of a sudden.

did anyone ever entertain the possibility that maybe holy's successes was due to that fact that maybe ghost is just a nice guy and that's why he managed to keep a guild organized for this long? ever just wonder what things could be like if some of you just started working together and some people put their ego's aside and make some friends on here and start trusting people what one could actually accomplish?

how did holy become the guild it is today from 2 members (me and ghost) in a small tower, complete noobs to what it is today, what is stopping anyone else from doing the exact same thing? like literally, our teamspeak has a max user slot of 25 people, how many people are on the server right now? 450? duhhh...

Uomvp

Knight
Did you ever wonder why ghost recruits the entire shard? Did you ever realize that when you get rolled on mages you all make bola tamers? Did you ever realize that you have way more then 25 people? People don't make other guilds because it's easier to join holy and have people like yourself do all the work and let them leech off you.

EQMS just returned, I just noticed them doing faction fighting a few days ago. YOU recruited half of kbr such as brady and his buddies plus all the turks (which adds another 5-8 people). Are you delusional or in denial? Come on jim you're smarter than that so i'm not sure why you make a post which contradicts the reality of what holy really is. The only people who defend holy are the people in holy lol. Everyone else who posts agrees with each other that holy is an oversized zerge guild who recruits non stop in order to continue to get pixels. No other guild wants to idoc anymore b/c they have a 1 in 50 chance of winning. At some point it has nothing to do with skill but just pure numbers. 1-2 guys die in a guild of 10 has an impact; 1-2 guys die in a guild of 30 doesn't mean anything.

This is nothing personal against youself or ghost. This is about the guild as a whole. Ghost is just the leader of it so his name gets put in the most out of anyone else and so does yours because you're ghosts right hand man.

Jim- how much fun was it when holy left us back in the day and we couldn't win 1 idoc until they quit doing them? Well you guys are doing the same exact thing they were except they rolled with a crew of like 8.

ZergQueen

Wanderer
What about Holy splits up into several guilds? Yeah but you cannot do this cause you will loose your precious idocs this way. Don't come with stuff like: its just a game and stuff like this. I have seen you guys ragelog several times in the past as you got rolled. That didn't happen very often BUT it did happen. Afterwards one ramaining guy of you even asked to not get killed plz LOL.. Fact is, what do you need such a big guild for? You just want pixels, you don't do it for PVP or fun at idocs. Fighting with 3-5x the numbers of your opponents takes the PVP aspect absolutely away...thats not pvp thats zerging. It's just a fact that you made many people leave this server. Even if it doesn't fit into your madeup reality. 450 ppl on server? you counted multiple accs logged too lol? You even recruited Milliar! MILLIAR! You guys were always making fun of him and he wanted to join you for years without success lol

Norah

Wanderer
There goes the original topic =(

Hi,
this is my second day after one year of absence...something changed for sure because there is no people around. I am playing mainly a PK so i am around looking for people that they mainly do PvM.

Now i understand UO lost a bit of edge when we are thinking it is 2013 but still...i remember last year i couldn't stop finding people around when now all the major PvM spot are actually empty...is it still people playing this game? why it is like that?

what i should do to do a bit of pvp?

Well for direct PVP, I'd join any staff-ran event that pops up. That's guaranteed PVP! Other than that, I'd recommend browsing dungeons and near faction bases, usually the best fights are there. Dungeons = more 1v1, Factions = 1v5+ so beware!

glyph1c

Sorceror
I had a bit of fun yesterday morning with a group of factioners (I play solo mage/thief). they had a bit of respect (no dry loot, but horsekill) 4 man vs me.. still banked the gheal wand, so I'm happy!

idk if it was them who then got the bulls and crap to 'all follow' me, made me laugh anyway!