UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where do I find you people!?

TheBorrower

Sorceror
Where do I find you people!?

Hey guys. I was told there were tons of rpers on Hybrid, but I can't seem to find any. Where do you hang out? Thanks.

Spite

Wanderer
Re: Where do I find you people!?

what kind of stuff do u role play? im down. if i knew where to meet u guys at.

Gogarth

Wanderer

I have a question of my own, where do each of the (top) RP guilds on the shard usually hang out?

selo

Wanderer

Yew fort - Orks
Cove - Savages
North of Minoc - RcB

And some of the others I am not entirely sure..
But this is why we need an RP town/building, that is for everyone not just for one guild :\

Gogarth

Wanderer

Yeah, and RP town (besides Tenebrea cause I don't have a boat ^^ ) would be cool. Something on the mainland where -anyone- can get to. Or at least a moongate to Tenebrae although that could increase PK traffic...

TheBorrower

Sorceror

Here's an idea!

Whoever here is a prominent figure in the roleplaying scene of UOG:Hybrid, start getting everyone to hang out at some town's tavern. Skara's is never full, I'd imagine Vesper's pretty empty, Minoc too. Just go for it, if it don't work, oh well :)

Good luck.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Im willing to help set up a roleplaying guild/area on this shard, or help start one. Let me know! I just made an RP charecter for fun ^.^