UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What the hell has happened to Dagger Isle!?!

slowjeep

Sorceror
What the hell has happened to Dagger Isle!?!

I take a little vacation from demise and my island goes all to hell! My polar bears are not named polar bears anymore. My white wolves are just named wolf. And people are building houses WITHOUT building permits. I found 7 death robes littered on the ground by the shrine. Then right next to these death robes is a brand new log cabin! To whoever built this illegally zoned dwelling, it needs to be tore down. You obviously illegally harvested what little timber we have on the island. And the log structure just isn't heat efficient enough for the cold environment on this island.

Last weekend I decided to take a walk around my island and I found 2 trespassers. They were dispatched without much problem. But I should have taken it as a warning for things to come. Now Dagger Isle is the tourist trap of demise, might as well rename it to Mackinaw Island and start selling fudge and rubber chickens!

I have defended this island against the tourists from many small guilds. Most illegally placed houses only lasted a few days before the owners were persuaded to move elsewhere. And to whoever renamed my goddamn polar bears to "a", I am gonna kick your ass.

Ulrich

Wanderer
Re: What the hell has happened to Dagger Isle!?!

Polar Bears LMAO that's some funny shite there my man!:D

Xaman

Sorceror

Just think like... the positive side...

Attachments

• 1160550577831.jpg
    1160550577831.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 314

slowjeep

Sorceror

its not a joke, I get pissed when someone renames my polar bears to a. And I got 2 more tresspassers today.

Sazumi

Wanderer

ill admit it i did it i was the one to raname ur gaddamn polar bears "a"

and if u have a problem with it ill meet u at 3:18 sharp after school by the flagpole

u tell any teachers and ill give u a swirly so hard your children will come out looking like coneheads

SAZUMI

Dunadain

Sorceror

Think I may come there and rename every polar bear and WW to littleslowjeep, you know like littlebopeep the shepherdess.

Lycan_HoB

Wanderer

love the reference to Mackinaw (Mackinac?) Island! I used to go up there every summer with my grandfather. Damn I miss him! Still have a family cabin in Boyne City though.