UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what the hay is this bull pucky!

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Everything seems normal, I logged in to check it out... Red healer with a safe zone in VAL & no visible guardlines on sallos.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Krrios added a new feature similar to gta v. Depending on your crime level, 1-5 stars. We can summon guards anywhere at any time. i would suggest running up some hills, swimming and avoiding patrolled areas until your wanted level decreases.

amtothepm

Knight
Krrios added a new feature similar to gta v. Depending on your crime level, 1-5 stars. We can summon guards anywhere at any time. i would suggest running up some hills, swimming and avoiding patrolled areas until your wanted level decreases.
seriously???

TheHawks

Sorceror
There is a stable npc inside of the south western corner of Valhalla. If you are trying to fight the blues that hide in guard zone, that npc can call guards on you. It's happened to my guys a few times.