UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what movie is everyone looking forward to seeing the most this year?

toronto_matt

Sorceror
My kids and I just went to see the new Avengers Movie and I saw this trailer:

Looking foward to that one! I know I'll be jumping out of my seat. ;)

yas! jurassic world!

i know nothing will ever be as good as the original movie, but hopefully this one is better than #2 and #3. trailer looks good!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
lol @ asking this in may. Ask me in December when actual films come out. I can't justify paying $$ to see 95% of these garbage movie$

Download these films from last year don't waste your dollars on money grab movies like fast and the furious 25

The Theory of Everything
Birdman
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
My kids and I just went to see the new Avengers Movie and I saw this trailer:

Looking foward to that one! I know I'll be jumping out of my seat. ;)
Taking your kids to the movies is the only exception to my hate. I think frozen 2 is in the works, so have fun hearing them sing that for another 2 years @Sage :D

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Taking your kids to the movies is the only exception to my hate. I think frozen 2 is in the works, so have fun hearing them sing that for another 2 years @Sage :D

I agree @Pepsi_Rox! If I take my kids to the movies it's for a special treat(birthday or special event). I'm a huge fan of watching movies at home with all the lights out, volume up, soft snuggly blankets and bowls full of homemade popcorn. ;)

Last edited:

toronto_matt

Sorceror
lol @ asking this in may. Ask me in December when actual films come out. I can't justify paying $$ to see 95% of these garbage movie$

Download these films from last year don't waste your dollars on money grab movies like fast and the furious 25

The Theory of Everything
Birdman
The Grand Budapest Hotel

I look at this stuff is like this..

I enjoy going to baseball games and soccer games in the summer and I enjoy myself but it's not really a life changing or overally mentally stimulating experience. its just something to do with a buncha buddies and it's entertainment

on the flip, i like going to things like stage theatre/broadway &

like mindless hollywood blockbusters VS more quality scripted serious movies, I enjoy both but for different reasons

I saw birdman at home on demand a few months ago and loved it, theory of eveything same thing but to say im not gonna go to the movies and stuff my face full of popcorn and thoroughly enjoy seeing a buncha dinosaurs run around crushing people or seeing star wars in full imax 3d come December id be lying :D

It's like 10/15 bucks to go to a movie, its not that expensive man!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I enjoy going to baseball games and soccer games in the summer and I enjoy myself but it's not really a life changing or overally mentally stimulating experience. its just something to do with a buncha buddies and it's entertainment. It's like 10/15 bucks to go to a movie, its not that expensive man!
I've never really seen going to a movie and sitting quietly for 2 hours as a bonding experience. I haven't taken a date to a movie since high school. I'd much rather buy dinner and drinks and get to know the person. Some people would rather sit for 2 hours watching vin diesel have anal sex with the rock. That's fine, but that's not me.

To the sporting reference, I love all aspects of sports. I am a sucker for most sports and sporting events. No, I didn't pay $100 to watch the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight. Albeit, I'm a huge boxing fan, I knew that was a ripoff. I listened to it on the radio. I spent that $100 to travel to Kentucky and goto the Kentucky Derby.

In short, sure it's only $10-$15, but I personally get more value using it to spend quality time with friends as opposed to watching Kevin Hart talk about being a short black bitch.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I've never really seen going to a movie and sitting quietly for 2 hours as a bonding experience. I haven't taken a date to a movie since high school. I'd much rather buy dinner and drinks and get to know the person. Some people would rather sit for 2 hours watching vin diesel have anal sex with the rock. That's fine, but that's not me.

To the sporting reference, I love all aspects of sports. I am a sucker for most sports and sporting events. No, I didn't pay $100 to watch the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight. Albeit, I'm a huge boxing fan, I knew that was a ripoff. I listened to it on the radio. I spent that $100 to travel to Kentucky and goto the Kentucky Derby.

In short, sure it's only $10-$15, but I personally get more value using it to spend quality time with friends as opposed to watching Kevin Hart talk about being a short black bitch.

not every hour of the day needs to be a bonding experience. Its a movie not a road trip.

and if I go to a movie I'm not taking a date.. Im going with buddies that for the most part have been friends for a long time. no bonding required, the bonding has already taken place

now if movies were like 15 hours in length and I saw one every day, sure, I really wouldn't have time to do anything else but a couple hours of my life once a month is not really a big deal.

As for Kevin hart, hes a phony.. and in general Il never pay to see a comedy on the big screen.

And Vin diesels only good movie was pitch black

Relax Pepsi, its friday buddy! :)