UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is the real color for this robe

What is the real color for this robe

what is the real hue for this robe:
'We crashed your shit 1400+'
i see some that look like a mine mint lime green and then i see some that are like yellow lime green,

cant i see the real hue for this robe and can i dye it in my tub?

THANKS

HERE IS ON I FOUND IN DELL I SEE THIS ONE AND MINE WITCH REAL COLOR IS IT :(

Amerigo

Sorceror
Re: What is the real color for this robe

The color is from a dye tub..... so hue doesnt matter

KoNNaN

Knight

Good question. I wondered this myself. Mine is hue 69 or something, obviously dyed. The pc list says it is 1644, but that is a red color. Most I see are green, but usually slightly different. If anyone has one, post the hue #s and we can see what the majority are.

KoNNaN;2066232 said:
Good question. I wondered this myself. Mine is hue 69 or something, obviously dyed. The pc list says it is 1644, but that is a red color. Most I see are green, but usually slightly different. If anyone has one, post the hue #s and we can see what the majority are.

RED CAN I HAVE THE THINK TO EH HUE LIST COLOR PLEASE

Phooey

Knight

They were originally dye-tub green, don't recall exactly which hue, but it wasn't unique.

snoddydodi

Sorceror

My robe has always been hue # 69 since the day i got it, can't say i've ever seen a hue 1644 "we crashed ur shit" robe.

snoddydodi;2068704 said:
My robe has always been hue # 69 since the day i got it, can't say i've ever seen a hue 1644 "we crashed ur shit" robe.

yeah its the bright green, not sure on exact hue. but I have never seen any that red color trying to be passed as the orig color..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I would say green is the original color, even tho I can't confirm.

The red one probably led to confusion when the hue's were added to the PC list, I would assume that it's probably simply a special dye tub color. Which would mean that in either ways, it's a dyable color so original hue matters now when it can be obtained over and over again.

The color is from a dye tub..... so hue doesnt matter

the original hue from that robe is not a dye tub. try to match it on sallos i DARE YA!!! :) ive tried :(. if you dont believe me than load up sallos and go to picker and see if it will match it. it wont unless it has been dyed and redyed to try to mimic the color so it would sell for the original price

also it is green when it was handed out. ive treid to copy that hue so many times and it cannot be done. you can get near it but not the same.