UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What happened to the forums OMG?!

R

Ryan

What happened to the forums OMG?!

Ok so here's the deal... basically one of our Admins had a security breach, his password become public knowledge.

So, that said he didnt have IP restrictions set for his Rebirth Account and we had some immature child that is 5 years old (please see http://www.uogamers.com/players/ for accurate description of this kid) who decided to remove the forums and try to ruin UO Gamers: Rebirth.

Instead of restoring a backup of the forums I decided to take this as a chance to clean them up!! So what we have done is restructure the forums and get them back to operational. We may have some reverts here and there over the next few days, but for now They are as you see.

Thanks for your support and to the kid... you've got no balls =) I eat pussies like you for breakfast.

Regards,
Ryan

davejob

Sorceror
ha

im fucking hammered right now, i come home, and watch that video, its like when i went on that ventrilo shit before..

why does everyone sound like that?

they die.. and they go like

motherfucker, FUCK fuckity fuck shit fuck fuck fuck whore hacker fuckign cheater cheap

that shit just made me chuckle.

why are people like that.. go out.. ride a fucking bike.. uo isnt life, CS isnt life.

wet, bar pussy.. that is life.
God canada is good.
- oh, and i play pure mako now
*high five!*

Khrono

Wanderer
*Ryans murder count has increased by one*

That being said, you should trace the faggot who did this, and simply.......kill him

krazybone

Wanderer
GOD!!!!!! well excuuuuuuuse me im sorry i took the time to hack!!!

Its better then blowing up my school now isnt it?

Kethinov

Sorceror
hah. no wonder when i was trying to search the forums i couldnt find anything. :(

Maybe you should archive the old posts somewhere, Ryan? I used the search feature a LOT. I really liked it. :)

Code Blue

Knight