UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What E Really Stands For(FOR GUNZ AND BA)

Ixion

Wanderer
Re: What E Really Stands For(FOR GUNZ AND BA)

OMG ITS A GAME K THANX WHO CARES ABOUT THE ORNY OMGZ ITS A PIECE OF DATA IN A COMPUTER.

I was hugely criticized for having a life outside of UO (college, friends, parties etc....) OMG YOU ARE NEVER AROUND blah blah blah.

There are A LOT more important things than a game.

UO 4 l1f3.

P.S. Maybe scammed wasn't the right word and sorry I don't keep logs of EVERY convo I have with somebody but I believe the exact words your PoW members said to me was you "F^%#$D" them over. So sorry about that.

pbguy434

Knight

Wow, it seems like Ixion takes this game more seriously than it appears. If none of this mattered, you wouldn't be posting - unless your time isn't worth anything. Oh, and ATHF is allied to FoA and buddies? I was completely unaware of that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Ixion

Wanderer

Omgz Forum Post Means Game Is Serious

since you have 3300+ posts that must mean this game is your life and thats all you care about.

pbguy434

Knight

Ixion said:
Omgz Forum Post Means Game Is Serious

since you have 3300+ posts that must mean this game is your life and thats all you care about.
Your absolutely right. UO must be my life. If you haven't noticed, 3300 posts is just about 9 posts a day. How long does a post take to type out? I don't know, but its not long at all. Heck, most of the posts are just one-line answers for quick questions.

And for the record, I just got back to UO after about a month break. Looks like I do have just SOMETHING better to do. So with that said, I'll be done with this topic unless something else interesting pops up.

nestorgch

Wanderer

Ixion said:
OMG ITS A GAME K THANX WHO CARES ABOUT THE ORNY OMGZ ITS A PIECE OF DATA IN A COMPUTER.

I was hugely criticized for having a life outside of UO (college, friends, parties etc....) OMG YOU ARE NEVER AROUND blah blah blah.

UO 4 l1f3.

P.S. Maybe scammed wasn't the right word and sorry I don't keep logs of EVERY convo I have with somebody but I believe the exact words your PoW members said to me was you "F^%#$D" them over. So sorry about that.

i f u sacrifice your name only to take one item or pice of computer, and says thtat things.....

u sucks , traitor

madcat22

Wanderer

nestor said:
i f u sacrifice your name only to take one item or pice of computer, and says thtat things.....

u sucks , traitor
so we hab a tranlator hur sew i can undurstand thiz post.stfu k thnx

madcat22

Wanderer

Ixion said:

UO 4 l1f3.

ROFL.....not MAD AND TYPING LIKE THIS? Seems as though you are in denial. But dont lose hope there are professionals out there that can help you with this.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Krozz Thunderarm said:
so we hab a tranlator hur sew i can undurstand thiz post.stfu k thnx
You really are sad if you couldn't understand that post :(

pbguy434

Knight

nestor said:

u sucks , traitor
I eff you sacrifice your name only to take one item or piece of computer, and says that things.......you sucks, traitor.

It sure does make a TON of sense. I am sure he was able to read and partially understand the post. He was making fun of his ability to make sense. And for the record, I'd pay the 400k or whatever for a name change deed if it meant scamming an Orny - no doubt about it.

marcusstone

Sorceror

shadowknightuo: we're smart guys bro, all 3rd and 4th year college students
[15:05] shadowknightuo: we're being diplomatic
[15:05] shadowknightuo: but we have our own agenda
[15:05] Relicuodemise: good
[15:05] shadowknightuo: :>
kaz said:
What I find most entertaining about this topic...
Since I know you're not actually in any kind of school, let me put your IQ to the test, Jughead. I know you're feeling left out about not having been to college or whatnot, so lets pretend this is the last question on a final exam you're taking this semester (ALL HYPOTHETICAL--look that one up):
Hi, my name is Jughead. I'm 20 something years old and I need to:
a) learn to PvP in Ultima Online
b) stop dating my sister
c) move out of my parents house
d) all of the above
...You all send him my regards and enjoy your colorless UO environment.
Tell em' like it is.
It's the only way to fly...
Now I'll watch you die.
Now I am trying to stay out of the argument as much as possible, but I just can't understand a few of you folks... (ESPECIALLY those in college) Why is UO so important to you? When I was in school (from high school through college) My main focus was partying, and hooking up with chicks... Now don't get me wrong, I do enjoy UO, but come on folks... it is just a game...
I find it hard to believe that the majority of these guilds are online on Friday nights. (The reason I know this, is that I AM ONLINE if I have to work on Saturdays, which is every 2 weeks or so.) You cannot tell me that your university doesn't have some ill parties to crash? Don't worry... it won't hurt you to have a social life for a few hours... You might even get a piece... As long as you take care not to bring up Power Scrolls and TOTS while you're trying...
regards,
Marcus Stone

ZNICK

Wanderer

You can't get AIDS or the clap from UO, and it's cheaper than a kegger!

Z

marcusstone

Sorceror

ZNICK said:
Z
Congratulations... You are now in the running for the "Life long Looser award" (The Triple L) don't blow it by deciding to have a social life...
(just kidding)
actually, I just wanted to say that... to each their own I guess, I'm kinda just messing with ya'll...

well... a little at least, I guess my priorities were a bit different before I became engaged... Still, I could never take a game THAT serious... in the end, it's all just pixles and code...
So what if I get killed when e raids the champ spawn? (and I do, trust me) So what if I spend a bit of gold on insurance?
Some of the fights that break out over Ultima online are down right stupid... Half the reason I left OSI was because of the mindless bickering of pixle whores and puter zombies...
Once again,
JUST A GAME!
regards,
Marcus Stone

Ixion

Wanderer

ZNICK said:

Z

Keg's are free if you know the right people.

If you catch me online on a Friday night I'm either sick or have finals.

Marcus hit the nail on the head.

UO is much much much less important than real life.

It's a damn game.

Pixels and data.

marcusstone

Sorceror

Ixion said:
Keg's are free if you know the right people.
Yeah but it's always good to charge the people you don't really want at the party in the first place...