UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What do you do other than UO

i used to play lacrosse... back in the day. man i miss that sport.

its all different now, though. i cant even play UO... not enough time. im a Marine stationed in SC, just taking classes and working towards going overseas.

but... i used to be one of those high school students who would skip 2 days a week to stay home and play... would skip class and go to lacrosse practice.

times change.

EvilGenius010 said:
i used to play lacrosse... back in the day. man i miss that sport.

its all different now, though. i cant even play UO... not enough time. im a Marine stationed in SC, just taking classes and working towards going overseas.

but... i used to be one of those high school students who would skip 2 days a week to stay home and play... would skip class and go to lacrosse practice.

times change.
i play lacrosse =] lacrosse 4tw !!!!

GeoX

Sorceror
man im to lazy to play uo alot. i only go on for poker, p00ning n00bs, or killing some dude i dislike at delucia pond. uo isn't as fun as it used to be. i dueled too much. i came, i saw, i pooned. uo isnt as fun any more. im waiting on this game called battlefield 2 to come out. i wanna get into paintball again. and p00n more n00bs and increase my rank from 3 to 1*hayhay*. but when im not playing uo , im either wanking it, doing laundry, laying down, listening to some girl bitch about her boyfriend she hasn't even seen, eating, drinking, watching tv, going outside to get some fresh air, or powning noobs on bf1942 >_<! omgah wtfpwnt

Megumi

Wanderer

Lynyrd

Knight
go to school, paintball, mess around with my FRIKKIN AWSUM computer...

the main thing is the Counter-Strike. Go go go! 4tw