UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Werewolf Sash

Akka

Sorceror
So i got this from the event quest:

wolfsash.jpg

Its a sash that turns your character into a werewolf at midnight gametime, and back to normal in the morning. Problem its, it has the same name as the old handout sashes, "Bloody Sash", so trading it is kinda hard for im being called a bullshitter all the time. Could it be renamed ? thank you.

Frasier

Sorceror
Yeah, I was just wondering if the "old" one changes you into a wolf too (parently not?). Got one of those old ones.... :)

april0395

Sorceror
The old one should be titled "Bloody Clothing" on the sash, I'm pretty sure. I double checked before I made a trade a few days ago.

What time does this work? When i use [time in game it says its midnight and mine won't shapeshift me! I live in california so its about 430 now.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What time does this work? When i use [time in game it says its midnight and mine won't shapeshift me! I live in california so its about 430 now.
It works off in-game time (use a clock item crafted by tinkers, or a wrist watch from christmas presents), this is different from the server time (which is what [time shows you).