UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well done to the Staff!

Well done to the Staff!

I do think this is going to work out just great!

Skills are hard to gain yes, but theres tons of money to be made from BODs and my Crafters skills may gain slow, but I should be able to make all I will need by the end of this week, maybe the next.

I am a 4 hour player a day as a rule, so no week to GM for me, but the time taken will be worth the rewards at the end.

Thanks very much for the great work you have all put into getting this off the ground :)

Buckethead Yes Arch was one of the first servers I tried, UO Gamers was way more fun LOL and now demise is looking great as well.

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
I agree, great job with the server.

Skill gain is ok in my opinion, although having to move round to get faster gains is causing me to have to come up with some creative macros :D

psz

Administrator
We like making you think!

We want the smartest UO players on Demise. Makes PvP more interesting in large scales >;->

psz LOL

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

OMG you are gonna make us work on here ROFLMAO.

I love it!!

psz LOL

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

OMG you are gonna make us work on here ROFLMAO.

I love it!!