UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weird Bug?

Ataris

Wanderer
Weird Bug?

ok so im at runeheaven just browsing .. theres this red at the entrance.. a blue tamer comes in... im just watching.. so i then see this red attacking the blue naturally and then what do i see? Guards (i mean town guards) just poof outta no where and slaughter the guy..

kinda funny cuz i took his loot, but i mean thats weird as hell, guards coming in a place far far from any guard zone

M

Mark

I don't know where runeheaven is, but if its close to a moongate, those are guarded. And guards will come out of guard zones and fuck your day up if you cast onto someone who is inside of a guard zone.

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Close to it, yes.

Never seen guards there... It is possible the pk cast a bladespirits before going to rune heaven and the bs attacked someone that was somewhere else under guard protection.

Also, most reds there are courteous as I hope most blues will be.