UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We weren't even red-lined.

zulu2401

Squire
Only reason why I know alot of people must use "easy uo" is because if you mortal them when they're at full health they auto apple which is funny lol, considering my first attack on someone is to mortal them when they are at full health so they auto apple and it sets me up to kill them in the time frame of when there apple is up again. Unless Steam auto apples for you which I don't know that much about steam or if just 95% of the server is retarded and apples right away when they are mortaled at full health.
It doesn't use Apple unless you are holding a hotkey for a macro that uses Apple. But yea lots of archers run easyuo so they auto chug and auto bandage. If they knew how to script uosteam they wouldn't need it because steam does the same shit except only on command it's not auto unless you loop your macros

Slugworth

Squire
I know it doesn't auto apple and people who say it does is retarded. But as I was saying, clearly everyone I fight here auto apples at full health while they're mortaled. They are retarded and it just makes it easier to kill them.

Maloskies

Squire
So you chug a heal pot when at full health? Lol.
A lot of people have that built into their heal macro, and mindlessly hold it down, if they are using steam they should have numerous heal hotkeys. I only use the "oh shit"(apples/pots, etc.) button when I'm being para ganked and sync dumped.

So you chug a heal pot when at full health? Lol.
i use apples on its own hotkey, just trying to explain why people would apple at the wrong time is because with steam you can put an if statement into any macro for any spell or pots or w/e to use apples if mortaled/winded

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I know it doesn't auto apple and people who say it does is retarded. But as I was saying, clearly everyone I fight here auto apples at full health while they're mortaled. They are retarded and it just makes it easier to kill them.

Only people I've seen doing this are in kvg.

Slugworth

Squire
A lot of people have that built into their heal macro, and mindlessly hold it down, if they are using steam they should have numerous heal hotkeys. I only use the "oh shit"(apples/pots, etc.) button when I'm being para ganked and sync dumped.
So why apple when at full health and mortaled?

Toke

Traveler
You fool. They have been quoting me for two weeks now, they deserved to be defined.

But you argue they didn't. So they are nothing, less than swines. Do you really insult them like this? You are right, most of them are in their late 20s and didn't make a big career, some didn't even graduate from university.

If you don't like Hz, keep playing at 4 AM like sewer rats, when no one is online to counter your countless noob forces.

hey, get a life is free. stop referring to your self in 2nd person.. its just weird.

Maloskies

Squire
i use weird font
I believe you know nothing about me, or who follows me, 90% of my time here is not on forums boasting or posting screen shots, although I'm active today due to it being a day off from work and my power being out. If I recall, even though we lost that fight, you instantly left fel and made that video and never came back. It was 4 minutes in fel, cool you killed people outnumbered. Everyone does that, Zulu and I and many others have killed hz, req, and loop 2 versus 3,4, 5,. But we don't care enough to record it, edit a video, and post it on forums. There are literally hundreds of fights a week, and you posted a single highlight.

On another note. People can bash kvg all they want because we have new players in our guild. This server has a small population, aren't you happy we brought a ton of new faces to fel? I don't understand hz's hatred towards kvg, are you guys scared or something? If I recall last weekish or so there were only 8 kvg doing coon, hz and loop teamed up against us to raid, after we wiped both guilds separetly. It was nearly 25 versus 8, to me that makes it seems like you guys are scared of change. Majority of our guild lives in PST and have real life jobs (I know crazy) so we usually get to play around 6-7 pst, do you really think we change our entire lives and jobs around to spawn literally at the same time everyday?
So why apple when at full health and mortaled?
You shouldn't. Use separate keys for heal, heal with pots, single Apple key etc.

Slugworth

Squire
I believe you know nothing about me, or who follows me, 90% of my time here is not on forums boasting or posting screen shots, although I'm active today due to it being a day off from work and my power being out. If I recall, even though we lost that fight, you instantly left fel and made that video and never came back. It was 4 minutes in fel, cool you killed people outnumbered. Everyone does that, Zulu and I and many others have killed hz, req, and loop 2 versus 3,4, 5,. But we don't care enough to record it, edit a video, and post it on forums. There are literally hundreds of fights a week, and you posted a single highlight.

On another note. People can bash kvg all they want because we have new players in our guild. This server has a small population, aren't you happy we brought a ton of new faces to fel? I don't understand hz's hatred towards kvg, are you guys scared or something? If I recall last weekish or so there were only 8 kvg doing coon, hz and loop teamed up against us to raid, after we wiped both guilds separetly. It was nearly 25 versus 8, to me that makes it seems like you guys are scared of change. Majority of our guild lives in PST and have real life jobs (I know crazy) so we usually get to play around 6-7 pst, do you really think we change our entire lives and jobs around to spawn literally at the same time everyday?

You shouldn't. Use separate keys for heal, heal with pots, single Apple key etc.
You don't think I know to use sep hotkeys for pvp lol?

Slugworth

Squire
Never said that at all, you asked why eat an apple at full health, all I said is you shouldn't. As in, people in general, not you personally.
I said that implying that the person is either retarded for doing so or they are probably using EUO to auto apple for you which is also retarded.