UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Watchers of the Way

Spudler

Wanderer
Hello!

A new group has assembled near the mining road east of Minoc. A band of men sworn to protect the trade route to Vesper and the surrounding wilds.

Our aim to is provide solace and protection for innocent tradesmen, merchants, and anyone else passing through our area that requires such aid. We will actively and aggressively hunt down outlaws and murderers and bring them to justice. Beware those who threaten us or our wards. We will find you, and we will slay you.

The area in which the Watchers reside is known as New Kinship. If you feel your goals are aligned with ours, approach us about joining the settlement. If you simply require aid, protection or even refuge, seek us out. Or, if you simply need a drink, stop by Kinship Tavern! :)

Alum eyiel, rol alum gintosh.
We are few, but we are powerful.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Sweet, could you possibly post a pic showing where you guys are on the map?
also if you guys ever want some good fights swing by the yew orc fort! HOOOWAH!

AIM:IRSuxx

Spudler

Wanderer
Sure, here's the tavern:

Wayfarer83

Squire
New Kinship, Tavern Hours (with a tavernkeep present)
Wends. 7pm-12pm Central Time Zone.
Most other evenings 10pm-12pm Central Time Zone.

((Looking for other barkeeps and wenches with other time slots open! Please PM me over the foumn for more information about New Kinship, and other roleplay possibiliies.))

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
crapple sauce I Just noticed you guys are all up[ in guard zone :( Oh well see you around in the unguarded ares :)

Wayfarer83

Squire
We're a good two screens distance from any guard zone across the bridge. Hardly any farther then the Orc Fort from the Yew Guard Zone line.

All of that mountain side and bridge is unguarded - the only close guard zone is that mining camp with the banker. (Which is another reason why we choose the location, as it's newbie friendly with a bank near by). We're not all reds and murderers and hope to promote some blue RP, guard zones lend to that and make falling back somewhere possible, especially for a group like ours that has just returned to the shard.

Another plus, there is a healer wandering south of Tessa's just a screen away that will ressurect reds should any red/blue RP battles happen. It's a perfect battle area for everyone.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
yeah looks like that was my mistake I thought you guys where located on the center little mass there with the mines. i'll have to swing by after all :D

Loathgar

Wanderer
I dont suppose I can get your contact info for setting up various RP events? I have an upcoming RP event that your tavern is PERFECT for. BTW several of us orcs went and had a look at it today. VERY nice.

Spudler

Wanderer
Thanks! Wayfarer is quite the house designer.

I'll send you my contact info in a private conversation!

scipio

Sorceror
*lurks in from the shadow* I would like that info too....*snarls and leaps off into the distance*