UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Warcraft movie

crikey

Sorceror
Sick of the damn 30 second warcraft commercials in every youtube video I watch!

Besides that, I dont care about this movie. Itl probably be horrible like most video game movies. Anybody ever see "suoer mario bros"? >_<

Now an ultima online movie.....that would have the potential to make at least 500 dollars worldwide ;)

Wonder who would be the heroes and villians of a hybrid movies XD

YewGuards

Sorceror
Sick of the damn 30 second warcraft commercials in every youtube video I watch!

Besides that, I dont care about this movie. Itl probably be horrible like most video game movies. Anybody ever see "suoer mario bros"? >_<

Now an ultima online movie.....that would have the potential to make at least 500 dollars worldwide ;)

Wonder who would be the heroes and villians of a hybrid movies XD
I can envision the script now... young lads dying from spells as wizards call them names. :) Perhaps it will be similar to "Your Highness."

crikey

Sorceror
I can envision the script now... young lads dying from spells as wizards call them names. :) Perhaps it will be similar to "Your Highness."
Movie would actually proably be boring as fuck. Who wants to watch people run away from each other endlessly in battle, or play uo barbie dress up at the bank with fallon, pure white, and vesper hues

YewGuards

Sorceror
Movie would actually proably be boring as fuck. Who wants to watch people run away from each other endlessly in battle, or play uo barbie dress up at the bank with fallon, pure white, and vesper hues
I view it more as a glorious comedy for stoners. You could start it off as a serious GoT or medieval movie.

Rough draft: A young lad makes his way out of the local youth training center. As he heads towards the next tier dungeon called Britain's cemetery, he spots 4 brave knights chasing a naked thief through the streets. Once arrived, he grabs his sword with all his might, takes a deep breath and attempts to fight off the local ghouls and skeletons. At first swing...complete darkness with an "ugh" sound. Camera pans to 5 wizards on black horses standing over his corpse. They laugh, call him gay and .... the end.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I view it more as a glorious comedy for stoners. You could start it off as a serious GoT or medieval movie.

Rough draft: A young lad makes his way out of the local youth training center. As he heads towards the next tier dungeon called Britain's cemetery, he spots 4 brave knights chasing a naked thief through the streets. Once arrived, he grabs his sword with all his might, takes a deep breath and attempts to fight off the local ghouls and skeletons. At first swing...complete darkness with an "ugh" sound. Camera pans to 5 wizards on black horses standing over his corpse. They laugh, call him gay and .... the end.
I couldn't help but think of Monty Python when I read this.

If these dudes makes the movie, it'll be a keeper for sure!