UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wand Drop Question

Little Owl

Wanderer
As far as I can tell, only Mana Drain, Clumsy, Weaken, and Feeblemind wands drop at this time. Is this a permanent change, or just temporary to reduce the amount of wands used? Tough to survive stun ganks without a wand at times.

the only patch like last month went over this... do people never read before posting anymore... its literally the patch notes pre- the spring fair.
http://www.uohybrid.com/publish-notes-pub-2016-3-12-march-2016/

• Paragon fire creatures have started appearing throughout Britannia!
  • Added “Refuse Trades” option to the player context menu.
  • Removed “Double Loot” from dungeons, will be replaced next week with a more robust system instead of simply doubling existing loot!
  • Added Hybrid Coins to all Champion Spawns!
  • Tweaked wand drops, they will be more rare than they used to be.
  • Champion skulls will now drop directly to the corpse rather than player packs.
people were bitching about wands... they made them *more rare* tbh... it hasnt effected me even a lil bit... i get maybe 10% less wands.... worst attempt at a wand fix.

Little Owl

Wanderer
Tweaked wand drops doesn't really cover what I have seen. Out of 50 wands or so, they were all only mana drain, weaken, clumsy, and feeblemind.

I was looking for more information than "tweaked." You seem fairly hostile. I do read.

Little Owl

Wanderer
I'll keep at it for a bit. Some are from liches and lich lords, but I've been going at Ancient Liches, Fire Daemons, Greater Liches/Daemons/Elementals and what not. I'm guessing that greater heals, lightning, fireballs, and heals were virtually coded out. Could be good, could be bad - not sure.

As far as I can tell, only Mana Drain, Clumsy, Weaken, and Feeblemind wands drop at this time. Is this a permanent change, or just temporary to reduce the amount of wands used? Tough to survive stun ganks without a wand at times.
Uo keeps getting rare and pvp item confused. A fix to wands wasn't to limit the supply although that is what happened. :(

I'll keep at it for a bit. Some are from liches and lich lords, but I've been going at Ancient Liches, Fire Daemons, Greater Liches/Daemons/Elementals and what not. I'm guessing that greater heals, lightning, fireballs, and heals were virtually coded out. Could be good, could be bad - not sure.

liches/ice fiends/daemons all you need to hunt for wands. best drop rates IMO

uonewb

Page
good!=P i hope they get rid of wands completely.. ofc not the harmless ole item id wand=P