UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Void with silver serpent prot

Whatever98

Squire
they are champ spawn monster, but:
Magery None

so i doubt it's worth a lot tbh :/
if it was a spell caster at a champ spawn, i'd bid on it. but personally, i cant see the use sry... does it effect the poison?

Whatever98

Squire
40% - 1-2kk
50% - 3-5kk
60% - 10kk

Whatever98

Squire
well i figure you can only get melee'd by 8 mobs at a time, but you can have a full screen of them casting on you

sorry, i just dont think you need a protection for silver serps, wondering if there's like a paragon spawn (but then who farms them?) or a champ spawn that spams loads of them (is, but they still piss weak), or does it work for a peerless or something?

Whatever98

Squire
just the tram ones at events really, i dont have a guild and champ spawns are hard enough for me to solo without reds, nvm with them (cant run through the monsters and im melee :/ )

never had a problem with silver serps tho.. they die so fast and my bandage cures their poison 100% anyway..

it's just the fact they take so much damage, and are poison, if you life leech even like 25% they cant really kill you?

they're the same as giant serpents to me.. and like... mongbats lol

Lead44

Page
Thank you Tanya for the info that's exactly what I was looking for... And for the reason of SS protect taly.. If you jus so happen to be Mage and get mana vampd at coon with SS on you you won't be taking near as much damage from the hits or poison... Thanks everyone for theyr in put

Lord Mars

Knight
wat bt bloodwodd with 59% silver serpent prot? 30kk is sure deal. i can even give 1kk discount for 1% less prot than 60.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
i had a lich lord bloodwood on my vendor for ages, bought it for like 500k on vendor, tried to get 2kk for it for ages, ended up selling it at like 300k or something

what something is worth is not necessarily what it will sell for i guess :/