UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[video] Yeah, another one!

[video] Yeah, another one!

A guildmate of mine and me just did this yesterday. So, we are proud to present you...

UO Demise: Our First Time
http://www.wegame.com/watch/UO_Demise_Our_First_Time/

Description:

Two young PvMers seek for adventure in Felucca.
They read much about it, but never lived it.
The courage and the emotion let you feel like Conan... what will happen? Let's find out... (w31k0m t0 f31UkK4 n00bz ^__^ )

Dedicated to all of UO players who find the fun putting all of their spirit in little things, like cleaning New Haven surroundings, or organizing an expedition to kill that damned priest of Mondain near Despise (without knowing they will respawn...)
------------------------------------------

Enjoy the show, we lost about 2700 insurance gold to do this :)

gugutz

Knight
Re: [video] Yeah, another one!

Hahaha!
Funny :D

(Btw: what encoding settings do you use? If i use xvid the video looks good but the fps, even @ 200 is not satisfatory, and if i use ffdshow the video looks awfull but the fps is almost as in-game.)

Pont

Knight

gugutz;536357 said:
Pont, whats that player you embeeded on your website? Moogaloop sumthing...
I wanna put that on my site. Way better than single video embeeds from youtube.
You can get the player off of You Tube. Its in your account under 'custom players'. Only thing is it just plays You Tube content.

uome

Bug Hunter

That was good, the music needs to be cheesier though ;)

uome

Bug Hunter

This is what my camstudio settings look like.
I only record the gameplay window with this one.

Attachments

• camstudiosettings.JPG
    camstudiosettings.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 58

gugutz

Knight

uome;536413 said:
This is what my camstudio settings look like.
I only record the gameplay window with this one.

You are using microsoft video 1 codec.
What about the file sizes? don't they come out huge?

uome

Bug Hunter

Yep sometimes the files are huge, but after youv'e finished editing you can run it through something like windows media encoder and reduce the size.

Thank you for your feedbacks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

gugutz;536349 said:
(Btw: what encoding settings do you use? If i use xvid the video looks good but the fps, even @ 200 is not satisfatory, and if i use ffdshow the video looks awfull but the fps is almost as in-game.)

I'm still working on it, however for this I did:
- Camtasia Recorder, capturing ffdshow + xvid 900 kb/s @ 15 FPS. I'm still searching for a freeware solution, but I don't know why Camstudio with same options returns me a bad quality video :(
- Anyway, I am searching for a better solution, because Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 reads ffdshow + xvid videos badly, so I had to fast recompress them with Virtualdub with uncompressed. Yay, 10 GB at the end :p
- Note: It's really important to keep the same FPS (im my case, 15) during the montage and the rendering, or the video will suffer a timeshift.
- This time, I rendered the output with DivX 6.8.5 instead of H.264 (mp4), and I notice the result is better.

hugoboss;536358 said:
trammies <3 osd! rraaarr! maybe we can prevail! w00t w00t!

lol :)
This time I have learned 2 things:
1) a heal self macro is essential
2) resists also. Now I know people can resist 2 energybolts.

Surely this time I focalized much on the video than on the fight (this would not change the result, though... :p ). I have to say that hidden archer was great :D

Seriously, I believe also PvMers have to learn some of the aspects of PvP. They demonstrate always useful, at least you don't suffer a champ raid without trying to combat!

uome;536381 said:
That was good, the music needs to be cheesier though ;)

Next will be ;)