UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[VIDEO] Server wars

[Drakull]

Knight
[VIDEO] Server wars

Advice to people trying to play during server wars and not being that good at pvp... don't watch tv and try at the same time... or you'll do like I do. :p :p :p
btw... at least today I used the dress macro from razor to save me a lot of time.
Didn't clicked upload before posting before.... here it goes

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: [VIDEO] Server wars

Well... in fact I'm stopping tonight: I forgot my mouse, and playing without the mouse... it's kinda hard. I'll have my mouse back tomorrow :p

rdx

Sorceror

heh at least i know what i miss since i cant be online on that time... wd you dont have to watch them, you dont even have to read this thred;P

Windows Dark

Wanderer

No, I don't need, but he is eating demise's forum's hard drive :p. Its like 6mb/week :p.

And his rpvs are not cool :'<

[Drakull]

Knight

Windows Dark;248399 said:
No, I don't need, but he is eating demise's forum's hard drive :p. Its like 6mb/week :p.

And his rpvs are not cool :'<

That's not certain either: as I delete the oldest ones so I use maybe 10 MB in total... (there is a quota per user).
And you are not cool either but we keep reading your un-cool posts :p :p :p