UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[VIDEO] Server wars... LOL. was crazy :P

[Drakull]

Knight
[VIDEO] Server wars... LOL. was crazy :p

Well... After noticing what was going on I tried to get a video of all the corpses in the area, but I was not able to be alive long being close to the area where e. was basically smoking everything on sight lol

was fun trying anyways :)

Next time : give the free press a chance :p

Relax... not forgetting the file :p

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: [VIDEO] Server wars... LOL. was crazy :p

He, he... thnx
I arrived a bit late after trying to catch in video harry (too late) ..
and I was like ... ups... what happens?? and suddenly dead with a combined 8 players attack... lol... great coordination guys. It was really crazy, but fun anyways :)

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Actually. When you died in Hythloth there were only two players. Windows Dark and myself ;)

[Drakull]

Knight

wtfizzle;250199 said:
Actually. When you died in Hythloth there were only two players. Windows Dark and myself ;)

I was not counting that one. I meant when dying in brit. On that one I was not even trying to fight.. just trying to run fast to the area to try showing harry in the video.... I even stopped to say hi before you guys start shooting at me :p