UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vanquishing weapons, greater heal wands, R.I.P Steve Irwin statues, magic studded/leather armor

crikey

Sorceror
Will buy all your vanquishing weapons that are eminitely, exceedingly, or supremely accurate. I am looking for all archery-type, all sword-type, all fencing-type weapons. Also want to buy warhammers, quarterstaffs, and clubs

Will buy all of your greater heal wands. Even with wands being nerfed into oblivion, these are still useful to me as I play the dexxer template with limited mana :)

Will buy all of your R.I.P Steve Irwin statues. If you can't figure why I'd be interested in these, then you have issues you wasteman

Will also buy all magic leather and studded armor pieces, fortification or invulnerability. Including orc helmets too

I'm sure this thread will be ignored, as I make the same thread every other week, but can't blame a fella for tryin ;)

Thanks for your interest

crikey

Sorceror
I have a chest or two of high end Vanq swords I'll give to you later today if you're available ;)
[e jizz
I've 2 chest of gh wands how much you paying?
Well....considering they no longer can be used while running, cannot be used while paralyzed or stunned, increased cast time, and word of power now displayed, the pre-patch value of 10-15k a charge is invalid

Would you consider selling ALL of your charges for 1.5k a charge?
Last week I would've bought hem all for 10-15k a charge in a heartbeat, but yeah.....shit happens

Aragorn13

Traveler
[e jizz

Well....considering they no longer can be used while running, cannot be used while paralyzed or stunned, increased cast time, and word of power now displayed, the pre-patch value of 10-15k a charge is invalid

Would you consider selling ALL of your charges for 1.5k a charge?
Last week I would've bought hem all for 10-15k a charge in a heartbeat, but yeah.....shit happens
i will see you in few weeks =)

crikey

Sorceror
I have a chest or two of high end Vanq swords I'll give to you later today if you're available ;)
You sir are the man

Sword and axe paloooza upp in here. Pretty much all of them were supremely accurate swords/axe, the rest exceedingly accurate, maybe 5 that were less then that. Alot of golds in there too

and the swords already DP'd

Need to start playing my swords more, thiis iis ridiculiously overstocked now
Crikey_5-25_23.24.jpg