UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vampires

Vampires

Im Looking to make an RP Guild full of vampires to join in the RP i only have a few rules
1) NO ARTIS (to be fair to newer/more RP players)
2) You obviously have to be GM Necro so you can be in Vamp form
3) Actively Take Part in RP And interact with other RP guilds
4) USE OLD ENGLISH (I have arrived M'Lord what will you have of me *all that fun stuff*)

Thats about it ill be making it a week from now (have to wait to Unfaction) but i need help i.e. Members to start *cant have a guild with no one in it* i need a guild name i need a heirarchy??(spellin?) order
and im going to set up a donation bin for the newer players who join so ill need donations anything is appreciated)

(Edit) Either Post here or PM me and ill get to this ASAP i need a few people who would really be interested in the full out RP experience. Even willing to relocate to an area to suit a RP Village/Town area

Eskeshehir, Ancient Vampire

Zyro

Wanderer
Re: Vampires

I'm in Esk. Just have a small suggestion.

When you say no arti's, you should be specific. Say something such as "No full arti sets" people should be allowed to have a Tome with their LRC sets, or a Kasa or Gloves of the Sun or something like that. Just a suggestion.

pbguy434

Knight

Aren't vampires anything but old english? Don't they kind of "hiss" at the end of words? Why do arties matter if its non-PvP? But the biggest questions would be why did you pick old english.

Okay first off i mean NO ARTIS MARTIES or ToTs just because i do see in guild rp style PvP happening as it ALWAYS does.... its unavoidable
and 2nd the old english thing i didnt mean like strict old english but i meant like old school RP language kinda deal like being all Proper when talking to someone blah blah you know the regular RP thing

Zyro

Wanderer

Esk man you should like lower the standards of characters to let people in. If they're not GM Necro nd say a warrior like, give them the title of "Dark Guard" (That'd be sweet) I mean and if they're just in there as like a tailor (Like my Armani) you can give them the title of "Warm Blood"

What do you think?

Okay ill get the ball Rolling

Name: Eskeshehir
Title: Ancient Vampire

Backround: Once a Dark and Evil Mage this ancient Vampire seeks revenge on anyone who encounters him... for he has lost his mind over the centuries of undeath..

PePe

Wanderer

How can you guarantee or how could anyone know if someone is wearing an artie, martie, or tot under there robe? Vampires are like thiefs, thiefs steal stuff if they get into your house, vampires bite, they can't be trusted.

Do you guys want to keep picking away at what im trying to do i dont see you getting off your lazy asses and trying to start some RP now are you? so how about you either Do something about it or quit flaming my shit