UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vampires Of Demise

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Vampires Of Demise

Come join the Lord Of Death in his quest for power muhahah. I welcome thee to join me and my vampire master Ramses Lord of Death. We shall conquer life.

Mythos faithful Vampire servant

Glasgowx

Wanderer
For now my master is biding his time and protecting his meager tomb in thy weak land called Trammel. He is far away hidden within a valley near Covetous Trammel. My master hopes to gain enough power to make his way into the more heavily populated areas of Malas or Felucca. He hopes to raise his army of death and rise to the seat of power in the dark city of Umbra muhahaha.

Death is my sweet lord
Darkness is my Armor

Miral007

Wanderer
Ah, I make my home under the moon of Felluca, right at a passage to the lost lands of britannia. This passage is in the mountains north of the mining town of minoc. Perhaps I will journey through the portals to find myself under the trammellite moon sometime soon.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
I shall visit your home and let my master know about the land and its people. Hopefully we shall meet and can discuss the best way of recruiting for the armies of darkness.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
If thy are searching for my master he has found a place near th dark city of Umbra. He has located an area West of the city in a valley away from the prying eyes of the living. Come seek us out if your brave enough.

Bongun

Wanderer
Paladin

A dark pilgrim wishes to join thee.. though a paladin joining with the forces of evil seems a little off... this warrior wishes to give his service to the dark lord... He walks about trammel for now.. until he gains enough strength to venture forth to the land of Malas or yet Fellucca...

jharris

Wanderer
Hail my lords..
Might one be wishing to become a servant to the shadows, where'st might they go looking?
Word is a dark and mysterious Warlock so evil and corrupt he has grown to be known as the Hand of Mondain is looking for a creature as evil as he to call master.