UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Valentine's Harrower

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
It looks like the Pink Harrower Of Love has arrived. It has left mysterious statues of itself at Britain Bank in both Felucca & Trammel. YOU WILL NEED INSURANCE AND LOTS OF IT!! :devil:

Have fun and Happy Valentines day from Demise Staff:)

Last edited:

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Pink Harrower is now dead, there is an open champ spawn, via the festival grounds.

Happy valentines from demise staff. :rainbow:

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
@Selene thank you for the events. I missed the Valentines Day parade yesterday, but had a chance to run a few spawns today, and got one of the most coveted artifacts. For some reason, I have poor luck in doom but have incredible luck at spawns.

Also, WTF is going on in fel brit??

Ajani

Page
@Selene thank you for the events. I missed the Valentines Day parade yesterday, but had a chance to run a few spawns today, and got one of the most coveted artifacts. For some reason, I have poor luck in doom but have incredible luck at spawns.

Also, WTF is going on in fel brit??
i did it a few times and got nothing :( what is the chances of getting something?

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
i did it a few times and got nothing :( what is the chances of getting something?
It all comes down to the damage you do. With so many people, the chances are kind of low. High SDI - 4/6 casting, and thunderstorm spam as fast as possible in open areas where people aren't taking your kills gives you the best shot.